Jul 28, 2006

Erotic Experience at the Gym

OK.... well this story is not about anything sexual but it was VERY erotic to me. I was at the gym and just finished doing a hour on the tread mill. I was drenched in sweat. So I went into the locker room. As I was in there I saw this guy who I've had the biggest crush on for a while. Well he was changing for the shower as well but got his gym clothes off before me. So by the time I went to the shower area I thought I missed him (figuring he was behind a curtain), so I went to the steam room instead. Well when I walked in there, there were several guys already in there (including my hottie). So I set across from him and looked at his body as he relaxed and stretched in the steam room.

After a few minutes he got up and headed out of the room to take a shower... after another few minutes I headed to the shower room as well. By this time there was only one shower stall available to I figured I'll take it. Well won't you know it my hottie was in the stall across from me. The reason I knew it was him is because he left the certain opened a bit. I enjoyed watching him soap his entire body from head to toe. He even turned around to wash his cock and it appeared as though he stroked it a few times.

I was so excited while watching this I had to turn off the hot water so I won't get to "excited". He continued to shower and I enjoyed the show for about another 5 minutes. Then he exited and headed towards the lockers to change. After he left I finished my shower and went to the locker area to put on my clothes. Luckly our lockers were in the same row so I was able to get another view of his body as he was changing from his wet clothes into his street clothes.

We smiled at each other as we got dressed and then went on our seperate ways. I'm hoping that maybe next time I'll have the balls to approach him and see if it would lead to something else. I would have been tempted to talk to him in the steam room if the other guys were not there. Until next time I'll keep you all posted on what happens.

No comments: