May 21, 2007

WeekendUpdate

Hey guys sorry I have not been posting a lot lately but there is a lot going on at work which is keeping me busy. This week was pretty fun and relaxing all at the same time. It was some very nice weather here in Chicago so I spent it with my friends mostly. On Friday I went out to dinner and hit a few bars with a group of friends but decided to make it a early night so I went home around 1am.

On Saturday I started off slow by cleaning my apartment and taking care of a few other issues. I also went to a friends house and enjoyed his roof top deck and got a few rays. I then went home to change for a house party I was invited to. The party was fun and I met a few more interesting people. After the party we decided to head to a club (called Sidetracks) and shake our grove thing. While at the club I ran into another friend and we made the rounds but quickly left.

We deiced to go to Charlies we drank more and danced a little. I also ended up making out with a Canadian guy (I forgot what his name was) and we went back to my place and got to know each other even better. But besides that the rest of the weekend was relaxing.

No comments: