Jan 18, 2008

Food for thought

Well I'm sure a lot of you will find this a very strange post especially you fitnessnerd but I thought "what the hell". I was making dinner last night and after I finished making it I looked at my dish and thought, damn this looks pretty good, so I decided to take a picture of it. I'm trying to eat clean this year but considering I don't know how to cook it's very hard (George Foreman Grill comes in very handy). I placed the food on a small saucer so that way it really looks like it's a lot more than it actually is. I had one piece of fish (Tilapia), brown rice and stir fry veggies. I cooked the rice and steamed the veggies using chicken broth to give it a little extra flavor.







The other picture is what I decided to have for breakfast today (1-18-08). I know it might look like a lot but I think it's a reasonable balance. But if anyone has any other suggestions please let me know. I usually have either a bowl of instant oatmeal with turkey sausage/bacon or a carnation instant breakfast.





I know.. I know.. I'm a big geek for taking pictures of my food. I'm not sure if I'll continue this or not.

No comments: