Jan 4, 2007

Cancelled shows for 2007

Well it's official even though I thought it died two seasons ago Fox and decided to cancel the O.C. This was one of the hottest shows when it first came out in 2001 - 2002 but viewer ship has been on a consent decline. Even for myself I use to watch every episode but doing the second season it lost it's luster.

It appears as though Mischa Barton got off of the show just in time. To be honest I think the story lost it's appeal when it started to focus more on the families as a whole instead of the kids and the situations they where going through. Plus you have to admit some of the story lines where pretty over the top.

Also canceled this yeas is the Megan Mullally Show. I will admit to me she will always be Karen Walker. But it seems as though the fans from Will & Grace did not follow her to her talk show. After only 5 months of being on the air Megan if finished (maybe she should have had Oprah backing her up). She's a very talented lady though so I'm sure she will land on her feet. Who knows maybe she's bring Karen Walker back in her own sitcom.

1 comment:

Nusu Bandito said...

I watched Megan's talk show for a couple of times and it wasn't really funny.

I expected her so much more since I know her as Karen Walker, but in her talk show, she was more low-key.

I guess the trick she had for W&G was thanks to the script writer. She could be funny in a sitcom setting, but I think she, as herself, is rather low-key...