Jul 14, 2008

The Start Of A New Blog

Hello everyone... I decided to start a new blog to reflect the side of me I hardly show to everyone, the dirty side of me, This blog will reflect a lot of my sexual desires and fantasy (not that there are many left that I have not done already). Due to the graphic content of this new blog it will be by invitation only. If you request a invite I will take that as meaning you are over (or at least) the age of consent for the legal content. Also that you do not object to gay, bisexual or hetrosexual sex. I will also continue to keep this blog going as best as I can. The link to the post can be found by either going to my profile or by clicking the link here , or you can e-mail me at redknight60007@gmail.com. Also this blog might feature some unsafe sex pratices which I know some of you might object to. The only thing I have to say about that is everyone is a adult and they all have to make their own choices. If you object to that it is your right to do so and live your life the way you see fit. Please don't try to press your opinioins on others. Now that being said YES you should pratice safe sex.

2 comments:

Crap Newsman said...

Hi, how do I request for an invite?

Chicago's Bi Guy said...

I've updated this post so if you go to my profile you can see my e-mail address to request access.