Jan 15, 2009

Winter In Chicago

I don't know what I'm still doing here.  I left for work at 5:45am this morning and it was already -35 degrees outside.  Also how do people manage to go to the gym in this weather?  I mean I'll go in the morning if I did not have to shower and freeze as I'm leaving... But then you might say why I don't just go after work and the answer to that is because I just want to get home and out of the weather. 
 
Things have been so crazy lately for me, especially since the New Year.  I've made a promise to myself ,I don't make resolutions,  that I was not going to have sex with anyone unless I was in a serious relationship (luckily for me oral does not count as sex).  I've been good with it so far as it is 1/15/09 and I have not had sex yet.
 
What about others... what are promises you've made to yourself that you are really going to try and keep this year?
 

No comments: