Aug 12, 2010

Market Days Chicago 2010

Hello Everyone,

Sorry I have not posted in a while but it has been a pretty busy time for me. This past weekend was Market Days in Chicago and I had some out out town guest staying with me. I don't think I drank this much since Pride.

It all started on Thursday when they first arrived and we went to a bar called Scarlet for their Frat Boy Thursday. It included 40oz of Miller lite or a mini pitcher of Long Island Ice Tea. I must admit I did not remember getting home but some how managed to still get up at 5am to go to work the next day.

Friday after I had time to rest from work it party started over again with hitting a few of the bars in boystown. We made the rounds to Roscoes, Scarlet, Sidetracks and Luckyhorse shoe.

It was once again a late night as I believe we got home around 3am in the morning. Basically this past weekend was a entire blur. However the part I do remember is my house guest brought a guy back to my place and ended up have a 3way oral session in my bed. This pissed me off so much however I managed to remain calm. It's just the last time I'll let them stay at my place.

As now since thiw weekend is now over I'm getting ready to rejoin a gym and hoping to lose 30lbs by the end of the year. I believe my next few post will be about my transformation. I'll make sure I post before and after pictures of my progress.

Until then I'll try to restart a few of my standard post such as shows of the day, male / female hotties as well as fashion tips.

Until then leave comments and let me know what you would like to see.

This blog is about you and what you would like to know more about especially if it's something in Chicago you'll be interested to find out.

No comments: