Aug 2, 2006

Big Brother 7 - All Stars

OK... So I don't watch this show ALL THE TIME. But I still know that Janelle made a HORRIBLE mistake by going against her alliance. Because now that she did not only is she a "target" for Chill Town, but she's also a target for the "floaters" (who she was trying to eliminate) and it appears now she's also a target of at least one of her former team mates from season 6.

Now I must admit I thought Janelle was a very smart women but his move just does not seem to make any sense to me. I mean ELIMINATE THE PEOPLE THAT ARE TRYING TO ELIMINATE YOU!!!!. If she would have put Will up to replace Mike then he was gone no questions asked... But now it seems as though the only thing she did was remove Mike and Will away from being traces and put herself up in front of everyone.

Next weeks HOH combination would be very interesting to see... As well as who the new HOH puts up for eviction.

No comments: