Aug 10, 2006

Market Days weekend

OK guys… It’s been a while since I last posted (sorry about the delay). Well I will let you all know what I did this weekend.

Starting on Friday when I got home from work I CRASHED. I partied to hard on Thursday and did not get any sleep so I got home and slept until around d10:30pm. Then I got up and checked my cell phone. I missed 8 calls and had 4 messages. My buddies wanted me to go out and meet a few friends of theirs.

So I called them back and told them I need to shower and after that I would come and join them. Once I finished showering and met them at the bar I was kicking myself in the ass. My friends buddy was HOT. He was visiting from out of town and just there for the weekend to take part of Market Days.

Well we’re in one of our normal bars having a good time and then all of a sudden I’m not sure what happened but my buddies friend was attracting A LOT of attention from the bar crowd. Needless to say he ended up making out with a really hot guy and ended up going home with him.

When I saw him the next day EVERYONE was calling him a whore (which made me feel good because they usually call me a whore). He knew we were only kidding with him though. So now it’s Saturday morning and my buddy came over my house to start getting ready for the official Market Day event. We have a few drinks at my place and then walk down the street to join the large crowd already gathered.

We met up with my buddies and all started walking around looking at everyone wearing close to nothing. It felt like we were in New Orleans doing Mardi Gras. We must have been drinking for close to 10 – 12 hours. We then started to head to a party that we were invited to but by the time we got there the police was called there 3 times and the party was over. So we went to my buddies’ place (who lives in the same building as I do) and stayed there for a while and had a few drink. After we finished the drinks we decided to head to a bar but before we did I took Mario (my buddy’s friend that was visiting him that weekend) to my apartment. When we got there we started making out as soon as we got inside. Silly me I forgot to lock the door so when I was in there making out with him a few of my other buddies came in not knowing what was going on. So Mario and I had to cut our fun short. I showed them around the place since I just move in and then we all headed to the bar. While we were at the bar I could not get my mind off of the make our session I had with Mario that was cut short. So we’re all having a good time drinking our drinks and I happen to decide to go for it. I moved over to Mario and asked him if he wanted to leave the bar and go back to my place, he looked at me and said yes.

I guess a few of my buddies saw me leave with him because I got a text from one of them right away telling me I better be good to him. Well we got back to my place and started making out for a bit. Then we went into my bedroom and removed our clothes and started making out a bit more. I’m not going to go into all of the details about what happned (because people who know him and myself read this blog) but we had a good time. We woke up naked next to each other. After a few minutes of talking we decided to take a shower so I took one first and then he did. We changed and met our friends for Brunch….

After brunch we went back to Market Days for the final day of the event.

As you can tell this weekend was full of drinking and meeting interesting people. Sorry I did not go into what happened the night of me and Mario but that’s something that was special between the two of us.

I’ll try and kept up with my post so you all will have something to read.

No comments: