Dec 6, 2006

Beyonce upstaged???


It appears as though Beyonce is upset with all of the attention and Oscar talk Jennifer Hudson has been receiving about her role in the upcoming movie DreamGirls. Doing a recent interview Beyonce was quoted as saying she "knew that the character that I played wasn't the star ... I'm already a star. I already have nine Grammys. Everyone knows I can sing." I guess I'll be upset also if I did not received a call from Oprah which Jennifer did after Ms. "O" saw the movie. I guess Beyonce will still have to wait for her big break (in the movies that is)

Now don't get me wrong Beyonce does have a good voice however I think she might have went a bit over the top with this comment. She even took a stab at Jennifer's weight by saying "I wish I could have gained 20 pounds and played Effie," (Effie is the character that Jennifer plays in the movie)

If you have not heard anything about this movie you need to look at the trailer that I posted earlier this week (DreamGirls). I guess it seems like the only actor so far not in any drama from this movie is Jamie Foxx. But don't worry I'm sure we'll be hearing something about him sooner or later.

No comments: