Oct 16, 2007

OneRepublic - Apologize

Here is the original version of "Apologize" by One Republic. I enjoy this version as well. But I still think I like Timbarland's remix version. I wonder if people would have such a hard time excepting this song if only it was titled One Repubic feat. Timbaland - Apologize. While I do think he should have giving them more credit (like putting their name first) people would have to admit that he did interduce them to a whole other group of listeners. Take me for instance before I heard the Timbaland version I never even heard of them.

2 comments:

Troystopher said...

I like the orginal better!

Soul Seared Dreamer said...

I love One Republic and Ryan Tedder (the lead singer).. I have since I heard his vocals on the Oakenfold album A Lively Mind about 1/2 years ago.

They are releasing their first album off the back of success attributed to their collaboration with Timbaland, this fall, so don't feel too bad for them.. they catapulted to fame coz of Timbaland.

The version off YouTube isn't that good, a digital version of it sounds much better... I'm almost at a point where I'm not sure which one I like more the original or the remix... I think the remix wins by a small margin, possibly coz I love Timbaland.