Aug 7, 2007

National Underwear Day


Well everyone it's that time of year again, and by that I mean National Underwear Day. If you are unfamilar with it then you've been in the closet (in more ways than one). This day was actually founded in 2003 in NYC (don't look so surprised). I only wish it was as big in Chicago as it is in NYC (although last year I did see a few people walking around in their underwear. I believe this events main sponsor is Freshpair My friend Jay interduced me to this event a few years ago and I've been hooked ever since. In celebration of this event I've wore my black Rips square cut underwear. I'm so excited because I have a underwear fetish, and NO that does not mean I like smelling them or anything it's just that I enjoy wearing different styles. They make me feel sexy on those days then I feel like crap. I mean don't you all put on certain underwear to make you feel "naughty" or "sexy". Or the crap you put on when you're just doing laundry. I'll like to hear about what other guys (or gals) consider sexy and like to wear. Please take the survey on the right of the screen so we can get a idea of others.




No comments: