Sep 25, 2007

Winter Blues

As winter is approaching I’ve started to notice that I’ve been more depressed lately. I’m sure some of this has to do with the weather but I think for the most part is also has to do with the fact that I’m still single for yet another year. I know some of you that know me might say “Yeah you’re single but you still have an active sex life”, but for me that’s not really what I want. Yeas I’m a guy and I have needs and I sometimes give in to those needs but I also want something more. I want to be able to snuggle up with someone in bed and just not care about what’s going on in the outside world, to be able to sit on the couch cuddling watching a movie and laughing into each other arms. I’m sure there are tons of guys out there that know what I mean.

It seems as though I’m the last of my single friends or at least the last one that don’t have offers. This brings me to the decision to just give up searching all together. I know most of you will agree that you can only find that special someone when you’re not looking for them. This video I found really explains the way I feel at this moment in my life.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey bud, I know how yu feel i feel much the same way everyday. However there comes a time that someone comes into your life when you least expect it and everything tales a turn for teh better . Keep your chin up hey it might be the day you have your chin down that the guy who you could meet and enjoy what it is you want doesnt seee you. It will work out for you, no need to fret.

JUSTIN said...

Hang in there man, you never know when "it" will happen for you. Unfortunatly, we cannot choose to have a relationship exactly when we want them. Besides, if we could that would take the fun out of it. Just let it happen, it will...

Jeremy Ryan said...

Hang in there and try to keep your chin up! It will get better and Mr. Right is out there, it's just a matter of you crossing paths.

There are advantages to everything, so as difficult as it is try to look at the positives of being single. You don't have to answer to anyone, you can do anything you want at any time and go anywhere. Those are just a couple.

Keep us posted and I'll say a prayer for you! :)

Soul Seared Dreamer said...

I'm with Just on this - it will happen, mostly when you least expect it.

Can I ask something? Are you out there looking? Some people don't really make much of an effort and then complain that nothing is happening.. without sounding corny... be out there a little more, if your not.