Sep 4, 2007

What does our dreams mean

Well I know that I usually don't post things about my dream but this one was so weird I had to get other people opinion on what you might think it mean.

I was heading to a store and as I was walking through the parking lot there was a huge dog just staring at me as I got out of my car. As we made eye contact he started to chase me so I started to run towards the stores. As I reached the door and closed it behind me I felt a bit safe but some how the dog managed to get into the store. He chased me around the store until I ran out and headed towards a McDonalds. The weird part that I notice is that the dog was not bothering anyone else in fact everyone else seemed to be oblivious to the presence of the dog. As I ran into a McDonalds to avoid the dog I tried to convince the people in the store that I was being chased by a dog but no one would belive me.

By this time the dog had managed to get into the McDonalds and chased me into the bathroom. As I was trapped in the unisex bathroom I noticed the door knob started to turn. I felt my heart start to pound as I knew there was no place for me to run to and escape what I felt was the dog coming to attack me. When the door finally opened it turned out to be a attractive guy with AMAZING hazel/green eyes. He just looked at me and smiled which made me relax a bit. As I looked into his eyes however it dawned on me that HE WAS the dog that had chased me into the bathroom. After I realized that I woke up from my dream.

OK... I know that was a weird dream but I was just wondering what others might thing it means. Oh and I'll post more about what happened this weekend. The only thing I can say is
Spin will never be the same again thanks to some very intersting people that I met there but more on that later.

No comments: