Sep 21, 2007

Patti LaBelle let's a fan have it

This video has been going around the internet showing out beloved Pattie LaBelle (or maybe she's just beloved by a few) going off on a fan. Now in my opinion I think she took it a bit to far. True the fan was not right in what he said however I think she should have been the "professional" and handled it in a different way.

I'll like to get your opinion on what you think about this. Please take the poll on the right of this screen.

EDIT: It appears as though Patti LaBelle's management did not like the fact that their "Diva" had this video of her surfing the internet. YouTube has pulled it from their play list.

1 comment:

Jeremy Ryan said...

Wow, I guess that's what you call a New Attitude! Seriously, I think it was handled okay. Sure, hind sight is always 20/20 and you or I might have done things different. The best part is that they made up in the end.