Jun 29, 2007

Spice Girls Reunite

Well it's true... If you have not heard yet the Spice girls are getting together again for a 11 city world tour taking place between December 2007 and January 2008. This would be the first time in almost 10 years when in 1998 Geri Halliwwell (also known as Ginger Spice) left the group to pursue a solo career.

Doing this time the women have all went their seperate ways however they all have had sort of success in solo projects. Below I've decided to post one video from each group member that I enjoy as well as one of their best group performance. I really hope you enjoy.


First off I give you... Geri Halliwell (Ginger Spice) - Look At Me




Next I will like to bring to your attention Melanie Brown (also know as Scary Spice) - Lullaby




Now we have Melanie Chisholm (also know as Sporty Spice)- I Turn to you Hex Hector Remix



I bring to you Victoria Beckham (Posh Spice) - Let Your Head Go



and now or the baby of the group Emma Bunton(Baby Spice) - Maybe



And now for the final video.. I give you the Spice Girls - 2 become 1

1 comment:

S.B. said...

Ok, I admit, I OWN a Mel C. solo album, Northern Star AND that it is probably one of my favorite albums of the past 10 years. In fact, "I Turn to You" is one of my top 10 songs ever. When I run I crank it and it gets my ass moving.