Jun 18, 2007

Weekend Update

Hello everyone,

I know it's been a while since I've last posted but I've been really busy at work. I'll try to update you on everything that happened this past weekend only.

FRIDAY

I went to the movies and saw the Fantastic Four movie. It was alright but not worth going to see for a second time. Jessica Alba and Chris Evans made the movie worth enjoying however. Later that day I went out to dinner and enjoyed some conversation with a friend. After that I went home for a bit and then started to hit the bars.

SATRUDAY

After a long night of clubbing I did not get out of bed until around 2pm I went to the gym and had a HARD workout which I was feeling later that night. After that I went home and showered and hit the bars again feeling pumped and good. After the bars I went to subway to get something to eat and was pissed to realized that after 10pm they charge a extra 10% for sandwiches but by this time I was to drunk to really care and ate my food on the walk home.

SUNDAY

Woke up with a killer hang over around 12:30. I texted my buddy regarding going to the gym. We met up around 2pm for the gym and worked out for about a hour. After we finished working out another of my gym buddies arrrived so I worked out with him as well. This would make the 3rd workout for me in 2 days (I know I need to give my muscles time to rest) . After our workout we decided to hit the beach so we jumped on the CTA (public transportation system in Chicago) and went to the gay beach (also know as Hollywood Beach). We stayed there for a few hours then decided to go home.

On my way home I was feeling hungry so decided to stoy by McDonalds. Just as I picked up my food I got a text from a buddy inviting me out to the bars (I think I spend to much time drinking sometimes). I got home and took a quick shower and found some shorts to change into and met up with them at the bars. I only stayed for a bit as it was not that interesting to me. Once I got home I set on the couch and watch the new season of
The 4400 .

Oh and just so you all know I have been doing my other workout however they changed our system and I'm not able to post it on line as of yet but I'm working on it. This weekend is Chicago coming up should be pretty interesting as it's the Pride Parade which always draws a strange crowd.

3 comments:

Soul Seared Dreamer said...

Both of them are very good reasons to be Fantastic Four 2, but yeah I've heard some crap reviews, but I still wanna go see it.

I watched the first Season of The 4400 and not watched anymore. I meant too though, at present its Six Feet Under. Have you noticed a trend of watching first seasons only yet.

See here for details

jay said...

That scene with Chris Evans in that towel. I swore I could pat him dry with my tongue.

Chicago's Bi Guy said...

Soul Searched dreamer: Well speaking of first seasons I was at a buddy's place and caught the first half of season 2 of Dante's Cove. All I have to say is Oh My Gawd. It was so hot that we went to the video store to get part two (but they did not have it in stock). This is another show I'm going to try and catch up on.


Jay: Yes that scene with him in the towel did make me have nasty thoughts (or good ones depending on who you ask) He and Jessica are the reasons I'll be buying this movie when it comes out on DVD. I'm waiting to also get Boy Culture. If you have not checked out this movie do a search on it on my blog and look it up it was actually really good.