Jun 29, 2007

Weekend Plans In Chicago

Well everyone it's that time of year again. The sun is out and so are the people. This weekend in Chicago Promises to be almost as good as last weekend, let's run down our game plan shall we.

Friday:

The start of the Taste of Chicago. This is a annual event going on it's 27th year now. Food from all over will be featured here and is susre to be a huge crowd draw from around the area (if not the country). If you can you should come and sample foods form over 70 restaurants including a lot of Chicago's prides and joys such as Lou Malnati's. Oh but the taste is not only about the food it's also about the music and the acts are as diverse as the people itself going from Maze with Frankie Beverly to Kenny Rogers and Sara Evans.

Saturday:

This is actually my time to PARTY
Circuit is having a Babylon Tour and me and a few buddies will be there getting our dance on. The party goes from 10pm - 5am so make sure you bring a LOT of energy to enjoy the night away.

Sunday:

As god rested on the 7th day so should you. I expect to rent the first (and maybe second) season of Dante's Cove and just relax at home with a nice bottle of wine. However if you must do something I would suggest going down to Navy Pier for the Fire work display taking place there it should be lots of fun and good eye candy.

I am know this list is not as informative as you would like it to be however I'm trying to calm down my wild and crazy weekends. I will let everyone know what I acutally did on Monday until then enjoy.

No comments: