Jun 25, 2007

Weekend Update

This weekend was very wild, crazy and relaxing all in one. I don't know where to begin so I'll start from the beginning (which is usually a good place to start any story).

Friday

The beginning of Pride weekend in Chicago started off pretty slow for me. I basically just hung out with a few friends and some drinks and did the bar rounds nothing to special. I got smashed and crashed.

Saturday

Recovering from Friday did not get out of bed until around 1400 then went over to a friends house and played some poker (which I lost 15 bucks) and watched Dante's Cove (which I'm not going to order and collect the entire season). After we finished having our relaxing saturday evening I went home and crahsed to prepare for the main event.

Sunday

The main event arrived. The Pride Parade in Chicago. This annual event is one of the biggest Parades to take place in the city followed by the St. Patti's day parade. It was full of eye candy for all to see and enjoy. It started off pretty slow for me as I woke up and relaxed on the couch waiting for a buddy of mine to arrive so we could go to the parade together. After he got to my place I took the alloted 30 gay (or bi) minutes it takes for any guy to get ready. I put on a pair of shorts and green shirt and hit the streets.

We ran into my buddy Justin a bit before the parade and chatted for a while (really enjoy the new shorter hair Justin) then we continued on and met up with a few other of my friends on the other side of Charlies. We stayed at the parade for a while then moved on to Kit Kat (which is a gay lounge located in the Wrigleyville / Lakeview area of Chicago) After a few drinks there that's where the night started to get a bit fuzzy. I was trying to be a more social person so I started to make the rounds to all of the tables around us (I even got spanked by a few lesbians from New York).

After a while as we where all getting ready to leave I noticed I lost my cell phone so I was feeling pretty down. I ended up meeting a group of other people and we headed to a local bar in Wrigleyville (which I don't remember the name of it) and had a few beers and conversations there. That's also where I got to know Kevin a bit further. After a while we headed back to Kevin's place for a after hours drink and then I headed home. I know this was not going into major details but I'm still a bit hung over / tired while writting this.

No comments: