Feb 26, 2008

Weekend in Chicago

Hello Blog Buddies,

I know it's been a while since I last blogged but things have been a bit busy for me. I won't bore you with the work details but I will tell you about my past weekend which started of slow. On Friday night it was a bit to cold for me to go out so I decided to stay home.

Saturday I was lying on my couch thinking of staying in again when I got a text from Jeff saying that he was in his apartment (Which is in my building) and that him and Tim were watching Dreamgirls and having drinks and wanted to know if I wanted to join them (who am I to turn down Dreamgirls). So I made my way to Jeff's apartment and enjoyed the drinks and movie. As the movie was getting towards the end Chris texted stating that he and his man were heading to Scarlet for a few drinks. I informed Jeff and Tim and I would meet up with them later since I have not seen Chris in a while.

As I arrived at Scarlet it was a OK crowd but I was getting bored of it pretty fast. After two drinks we decided to leave and head to Roscoes. As we were there dancing our ass off and having a good time it started to get late and I realized I would not be able to meet up with Tim and Jeff. We started heading towards the front of the bar to retrieve our jackets when I happened to see "Wayne". As I passed him I looked him up and down (as most gay / bi guys do) and gave him a knowing smile and mentioned to him how attractive I thought he was. I proceeded to head towards to front of the bar to wait in line for coat check and as me and my friends were waiting guess who showed up... None other then Wayne. We exchanged smiles for a second then he approached me (or maybe I approached him I don't remember). I asked him where he was planning on going. This is when he informed me that he was visiting from Omaha and only in town for the weekend and did not have any plans. I suggested we head over to Little Jims (since this bar is never really crowded) and have a drink or two. He decided it was a good plan so we both got or jackets and headed out the door (after I told my buddies I was leaving of course). As we got into Little Jims the bar was more empty than usual. I got my Bacardi and Coke and Wayne got a beer (how butch of him). We decided this bar was to dead to stay at so we decided to go back to my place which was down the street. Now I'm not one to kiss and tell but let's just say he did not leave until around noon the next morning.

After we exchanged numbers and parted ways I got a text from Tyrone asking if I wanted to do lunch, and after all the cardio work I was doing the previous night I could have went for some food. We met at the local Ihop grabbed a bite to eat, caught up on what's been going on and than parted ways. I decided to give Wayne a call to see what he was up to. He told me that he was still in the neighborhood doing a bit of shopping so I decided to join him. As we were looking at some vintage items we decided we should head back to Roscoes for a few drinks (don't worry it was past noon so it's not like we had a drinking problem). We sat down and got the special of the day (Long Island Pitchers). As we were enjoying each other company 30-40 later a large crowd of guys came in with one hag between the bunch of them. Now I'm not sure what they were on but you could tell they had something besides booze going through their system. The worked their way around the bar until they ended up on either side of myself and Wayne. We just tried our best to ignore them which was hard to do until we finished our pitcher of booze. By this time they were starting to be funny. However since neither Wayne nor myself got any sleep the night before we figured we'll head back to his hotel room so he could change clothes. As we're in his room we both fall onto the bed cuddling each other and the next thing you know we woke up 3-4 hours later. We just laughed and said "I guess we were more tired than we thought". After we got dressed we headed back to the bars. Now considering it was Sunday (and Oscar night) most of the bars were packed. We headed over to Sidetracks (sorry Justin) but there were nothing there so we decided to head back to my place and just crash (yes I know we just woke up but we were dead tired). After we got back to my place we started making out and one thing lead to another and..... well you can just use your imagination there. The next day (Monday) Wayne was leaving to head back home and I had a dentist appointment at 0730. We cuddled and made out for a bit more then parted ways. I'm hoping to catch him back in Chicago for IML this year but only time will tell. Oh and if you're interested in a picture of Wayne here he is.







P.S. Jay I gave up my addiction. How are you doing?

No comments: