Feb 13, 2008

Winter in Chicago

While I'm sure most people can understand this but winter in Chicago is terrible. Just yesterday as I was at work and looked outside my window I noticed it really start to come down (the snow that is). It continued to snow up until it was time for me to leave for work. I decided after getting inspiration from Justin that I would post pictures of different areas of Chicago.

This was the imagine I saw as I left my office building.


This is the train station as I'm waiting for my train to arrive.

Looking out on the streets from the train platform.
Looking in the opposite direction on the train platform.
Opposite side train moving away.
This is the train pulling into the station.

This is one of the spears located in Lakeview (Boystown) of Chicago the area I live in.

For those familiar with Chicago this is the street I live on.

2 comments:

redgalaxoid said...

OMG!! it looks like a totally different city! I remember N. Halsted St., and when I was there, it loked so vibrant, full of people (hot guys, mostly) having fun, and now it looks like an abandoned city...I don't know how you americans can deal with winter...it'd kill me having to wear like ten layers of clothing so I my legs didn't freeze after walking two blocks...

Soul Seared Dreamer said...

Oh man.. I hate the chaos the snow causes.. but damn I do love it when it does snow.