Jul 24, 2007

Oh well it has happened again... Lindsay Lohan has been arrested on DUI as well as Cocaine charges. It seems as though her stint in rehab did not do anything to change her wild ways. Illegally she was chancing after another car and the police had to get involved.

A breath test was conducted and her blood alcohol was between .12 percent and .13 percent. When they took her into booking that is where they discovered the cocaine in one of her pockets. I'm sorry but how many chances are we going to give her. I'm not blaming this entirely on her however I think she needs some real help. If she does not do jail time after this I hope some heads will roll. I'm sure the career she has is basically over now. No studio in their right mind would insure this lady (I know right now she's not worthy to be called a lady).

If Paris Hilton got 45 days what do you think she should get? If it's anything less then 6 months of confinement (and not house arrest) there is no justice in the world. People have gone to prison for less crimes then she's committed.

No comments: