Jul 23, 2007

Welcome aboard

While this might not be new, news to some of you it is for me. I was just discovered by this amazing fellow blogger (Jeremy Ryan). I've just looked through his site a bit and it's very nice (I might have to ask him if I can borrow some of his ideas). The link to his site is http://homoblogo.blogspot.com/ I'm also going to post this to the "Sites I like" section. If you have not looked it at you really should check it out. Oh (sorry about this Jeremy) but I discovered this site from Jeremy as well, http://www.insideimdancing.com/blog/ the only thing I can say about this guy (who's name is Joe) is YUMMY... I'm sorry I missed the video of him being shirtless however. But like he said in his new clip. Maybe he'll post it again, we can only hope.

Oh and I've decided it's time for another change.. I have decided to try and change up the template of my blog a bit. I don't know what I'm going to do but I hope you all enjoy it. Look for this chance to happen sometimes next month.

No comments: