Jul 20, 2007

Reader Choice . . .

I've been reading a few blogs and I've notice that quite a few of them have nudity included on them. While in the past a few of my stories have been very homo erotic in detail I have tried my best to avoid nude pictures, but I think the times might have come to change this. But before I do I want to get your opinion. Do you think I should start posting nude pics on my blog or keep it clean (for those of us that read blogs while at work). Majority will rule here. If more readers would like to see skin then skin they will have (but not any of me so don't ask).

1 comment:

Jeremy Ryan said...

Nice blog! As for skin, that is a personal choice. I'd say do what your heart says. I applaude you for asking your readers what they want.

I will be linking to your site. I hope that you will consider linking to me as well.

Cheers,
-Jeremy