Jul 21, 2006

About Last Night....Surprise... Surprise....

I just thought I'll share something that happened to me last night. I met this guy around 2 weeks ago at a club and we had a a good time together. After a few drinks we made out for a bit and decided to exchange numbers. We've spoke on the phone a few times however earlier this week when he called he wanted to know if I would be interested in going out for some drinks. I told him sure, so yesterday we went to a neighborhood place for a drink. As we were getting ready to leave I notice he got more and more quiet. Oh just to give you a bit of back ground information on this guy. He's Bi and very shy (such as myself). So as we're getting ready to leave I asked him if he wanted to stop by my place for a while. He said yes but he could only stay for a little while. So as we're talking and walking back to my place I could feel the excitment in the air. Once we arrived at my place we both stand in the living room looking at each other. I look him in the eyes and say "take off your pants"... he looks at me with a nervous look in his eye and says "you take your off first". I took my pants off (leaving my underwear on) and then said on you won. Then I proceeded to get down on my knees and started to rub his crotch. After a few moments of this I started to unzip his pants. As I'm unzipping his pants I look up at him and say "we don't have to do this if you don't want to". But luckly he said it's ok. So I remove his pants and notice he's wearing boxers. So I place my hand in his underwear and fish out his cock. I slowly place the tip into my mouth and enhale his male smell. Then I take the rest of his cock into my mouth. I hear him moaning as I'm sucking his cock in the middle of my living room as he's standing looking down at me.

I suggest that we move into the bedroom so that way he would be more "comfortable". So once we get into my room the rest of his clothes come off. He pushes me down on the bed and starts to suck my cock like a pro. I moan as he's licking my head and pinching my nipples. He works my entire shaft down his throat. After a few moments of this I tell him it my turn. So I have him sit up on the bed as I get on my knees on the floor and service him again. I hear him starting to moan again, and I feel his cock pulse in my mouth a bit. I can tell he's going to cum soon so I back off a bit. He tells me he want's me to cum so I said OK... I laid back down on the bed as he stood over me. I told him that I wanted to cum as I was sucking him. So he placed his cock in my mouth as I started to jerk myself. After less then five minutes I felt the need to let loose. I told him I was about to cum so he removed his cock and started to stroke himself also... As I watch him stroke over me I let loose and shoot all over my chest and stomach. Then after I started to return to normal he shoot his load onto my chest. Then we just looked at each other with that "what do you want to do now" so I got a towel and cleaned up the mess we both made. Then he said he should be leaving (which I agreed to) and he left. I had a good time with him but I think I might need someone that's a bit more outgoing.

2 comments:

Stephen said...

Hot story! On another note...I had some friends that went up there for the Gay Games. They said that the party/club scene is great in Chicago.

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested