Jul 28, 2006

Early Morning Surprise

Hello everyone I'm back with another story to tell you about. Well my day usually starts at 4:30am. So as I was waking up this morning I noticed I left my computer connected to Adam4Adam and I had a few messages. When I went to check and reply to them I received another one. My first thought was "who's awake at this hour". After I saw who it was from a smile came to my face. It's a guy name Eric that I've hooked up with before several times in the past. He wanted to know if he could come over so we could have sex (who am I to turn down a morning f*ck). I told him sure but he had to come over soon as I had to get ready for work.

Fifteen min later he's calling me on my phone telling me he's at the front door. I let him into the apartment and he still looks just as amazing now as he did the last time I saw him. When he came in I lead him towards the bedroom. From there I removed his pants and underwear and started to work on his cock... Now for you to truly understand the story you'll have to understand has cock. And let me tell you it's a thing of beauty. It's not to long but it's as THICK as any other cock I've ever seen. So here I am on my knees trying to get his entire cock in my mouth as I'm stroking my own cock. After I get him hard I tell him I dont' have that much time to play around so can we just f*ck now.

We walk towards the bed and he tells me to get on my stomach with my legs on the floor (which I of course do as I'm told). Then he gets his condoms and lube and put them on. Then he places his cock head at my hole. When he starts to push I can tell this is going to be a challange for me as I don't bottom that much. He continues to slowly insert his cock into my hole and then I feel myself start to open and allow him in. Once he has the head of his cock inside of me he slows down so I can get use to the feeling of being opened. After about 1-2 min he slowly starts to thrust in and out of me. Holding me by my hips and he's thrusting his cock in and out. Then after a few minutes of this he starts to pick up speed.

His thrusting becomes more intest as he realized I'm more relaxed and able to take him. He starts to really pound it into me really good. Then he stops and pulls out and tells me to get my entire body on the top of the bed. So here I am not laying on my stomach on my bed and he gets on top of me. He now don't even take his time and plungs his thick cock into my gaping hole. He graps my shoulders and insert every inch of his thick cock inside of me. After around 5 min of this he tells me to turn to my side and as I do he starts to jerk me off as he's thrust his cock inside of me. I tell him I'm getting close to cumming so he stops and pulls out.

He then proceed to flip me onto my back and pull my ass over the edge of the bed. Then insert his cock into me again. Now I"m looking into his eyes and see the lust in them as he continues to rape me for all he can. As he's tearing my hole apart I'm jerking my cock like there is no tomorrow. I can hear his breath coming is short spirts now. . I can tell he's getting close to cumming , as so was I. So he starts to thurst into me faster... and faster... my bed is hitting the wall at this point. I'm feeling my balls getting tighter.. .and tighter... then I started to cum all over my stomach. And I guess my orgasm set his off because the next thing I know he started to unload deep inside of me. It felt so amazing. After his orgasm stopped he slowly pulled his cock out of me and I looked at the condom and it was full of his cum. I told him "This is the way the morning should start". We kissed he put on his clothes and left. I took a quick shower and dressed for work. Granted I was late but I came into the office with a HUGE SMILE on my face. I hope this weekend continues to be just as great as this morning was.

1 comment:

Dave said...

Great story.You had me jacking myself off to it.Wish I was there.