Jul 26, 2006

Update of my life…

Due to recent events that happen in my life (my apartment caught on fire) I have not been going to the gym. Because of this I’ve put on a few more pounds then I’m willing to admit. So it’s my goal to lose 10lbs by the end of August. I plan on hitting the gym 5x a week each day doing some form of cardio and maybe only 3x of weight training. I’ve started this week and did the treadmill for a hour each day. The first day I did the treadmill I was able to run 4 miles. The second day I stuck with the same time frame but was able to increase the distance by 1 mile for a total of 5 miles. I know this might not sound like a lot to some but for me it’s a bit accomplishment.

I’ve also decided to pay more attention to my eating habits. And that means no more expensive lunches / dinners. I’ve even tried to make sure I eat something for breakfast each morning (even if it’s just toast and peanut butter). I’m sure the clean eating part will be the hardest to stick with as my eating habits are very bad. If there is anyone out there that has any suggestions for me as to a eating plan they have I would enjoy any suggestions that people would like to share with me.

Oh and before I forget since I’ve moved into my new apartment I’m also starting fresh with the search of new furniture. I will be posting items I’m thinking of getting and would like people’s opinion on them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested