Jul 31, 2006

Drunken Weekend

Hello everyone this week was pretty slow it started off with a bit of a work out at the gym (30 minutes on the treadmill). Then after that I took a quick shower at the gym and went home. Relaxed for a few (2 hours) then got a call from one of my Dave that wanted to hook up for a quicky before we went out for the night (not together but in a different group). So I went over to his place... took off my clothes and hooked up. It hurted a lot because of what happened this weekend (read the previous post about Friday morning). After we finished then I took a quick shower and went to meet my buddies. We ended up going to our normal hang out (north end) and stayed there a bit to late.

On the way back home I was hung over and STARVING so we decided to go to a mexican place called "Taco Palace". As we were there I saw this guy that I thought I knew.. I must have been really drunk becaus the next thing I knew I invited him back to my place where we made out for a bit. I wish he would have left when I woke up because when I saw him with a bit of a sober face I wanted to chew my arm off. He tried to have sex with me so I figured that was the easiest way to get him out of my apartment so I did the deed (and felt dirty after). After he left I took another shower to wash the ugly off of me.

Then there was saturday night. Which was pretty busy. I had my date with Dr. Rob. We went to a place which turned out the both of us like called "The Pepper Lounge". The dinner and conversation was really good. After we finished dinner we stopped by the North End to wish my buddy a happy birthday (he was turning 25 for the 2nd year in a row). After we spend about a hour there we headed back to Rob's apartment. Once we got there we made out on the couch for a bit and then went to bed. No sex happened that night because I was to wore out from the guy from Friday morning (this guy was REALLY thick). But I'm sure we'll be making up for lost time at least by next weekend. I'll keep you all updated on the situation.

No comments: