Jul 20, 2006

Welcoming The Gay Games to Chicago

The gay games have started here in Chicago and I've been enjoying it. On the first Friday of the games I went out with a buddy to the normal hang out places (Sidetracks, Roscoes , Cocktail... etc) We had a good time but decided to venture a bit up north to the other bars and check them out (Touche and Jackhammer). When we got to them they were not as much fun as we thought they would be. My buddy decided he was ready to go home. I decided to go back to the other bars. On the taxi ride to the other bars I've decided to call this person I've been chatting with on line to see if he wanted to meet for a drink or two. He said yes so him and a group of his friends met me at Roscoes. He was a really cool guy to hang out with (alone with his friends who were also hot). I stayed for a bit and then decided to walk home. On my way walking home I received a phone call from another friend of mine. It was pretty late and I was a little drunk so I yelled at him on the phone "You only call me when you're HORNY!!". Well as I said this a guy was walking past and over heard me and looked and smiled... I smiled back at him and told my friend I had to call him back later. I stopped walking and looked back at the guy as he has stopped walking also. I walked over to him and smiled and asked him how he was doing. When he spoke I could hear he had a accent, and that really got the blood moving (I have a thing for a sexy accent). I told him that I lived in the building on the corner and asked him if he wanted to come up for a while. He said yes he did. So we we into my building and into my apartment and no sooner had I closed the door then we were all over each other.. We took the action into my bedroom where he proceeded to kiss me and but my body. Then he started to remove my clothes. When he got my clothes off and noticed my cock sticking out he went right for it. As he was blowing me he proceeded to remove his clothes as well. After we were both naked we laid down in the bed and moved into the best position there ever was (the 69 position if you have not guessed). We stayed this way for a few minutes and then he decided he wanted to feel my cock against his a$$ (I was hoping he was going to say inside of him). So he sat on my cock and rubbed it up and down his crack and I jerked him off at the same time... After a few minutes of this he started to moan really loud and then he shot his load all over my chest. It felt good and warm. After he finished he continued to suck me for a few minutes more. He wanted me to cum but I held back. I told him that I did not want to cum but that I had a good time with him. He got dressed a few minutes later and left. Oh and I found out his accent was from Australia.

No comments: