Jul 24, 2006

Closing the Gay Games

OK well the gay games are finally leaving Chicago but of course I could not let it go without having one more night of fun. It all started on Saturday morning as I was heading home from my dates place the night before. My friend came into the city to hang out for a while and we did the typical lunch and shopping thing. The real fun happened Saturday night.

I decided since this was the final night of the Gay Games I needed to go out. I texted several of my buddies to see who was up for the challenge. I received a response back from 3 of them so we decided to head out to dinner. As we enjoyed some wine at "Nookie's" (which was PACKED with HOT gay guys) we were trying to decide on where to go. We decided to go to a bar called "The North End". As we where there we met a few more friends as we enjoyed the night. After a few hours we left and went to another bar called "Little Jim's". As we were there this is where the trouble started.

As I entered Little Jim's I needed to go to the bathroom. As I was in there, there was a guy already at the urinal. I looked over and noticed he had a HUGE cock. Being the brave drunk that I was at the time I asked if I could see it which he showed without any hesitation. After I finished using the rest room I went back out to hang with my friends. It turned out that the guy from the bathroom was sitting near my group with his boyfriend. After a little chat between the three of us I'm not sure who started it but I started to kiss the guy from the bathroom. Then his boyfriend started to stroke my arm so I leaned over and started to kiss him. Then the three of us started to kiss each other at the same time. This routine went on for a good 20 min before I decided it was time to see how far I could take this. I asked the two of them if they wanted to go back to my place. Of course they said YES... So we got up and left the bar.

On the way to my place we all kept stopping in the middle of the street and started to make out. Once we reached my place we headed straight for the bedroom. The guys started to take their clothes off right away so here we were 3 hot horny guys in my bedroom. We started to rub each other's body's as our cocks started to grow. Then all of a sudden one of the guys went down on his knees and started to blow me and the other guy. His tongue felt so amazing. As he was sucking our cocks me and the other guy were making out and kissing each other. Then they switched positions and the other guy was not sucking our cocks as I was kissing his partner.

We moved over to the bed and got in a 3 way 69 position with everyone sucking and getting sucked. Then I could not stand it any longer. I told one of the guys that it was time for him to sit on my cock. We stopped sucking each other then he moved into position. He slowly lowered himself onto my cock. It took him a while before he could take all of me inside of him. But after he did his partner started to suck his cock as he was riding mine. It felt so amazing to feel and see this guy riding my cock as the other guy was sucking him off. Then they switched and the other guy started riding me as the first guy and myself started to make out. This went on for about 10-15 min then we moved into a 3 way f*ck. One guy was laying on his back, the second guy was doing him and I was doing the second guy. it felt so amazing to feel myself thrust into his tight hole and to feel him pushing back onto me as he was thrusting into the other guys. Then I felt his a$$ starting to get tight... and his breathing was becoming more short and I knew he was getting close to cumming. Then all of a sudden he let out a loud moan and I knew he was cumming is his partners a$$ he continued to thrust as he was cumming and this felt even better for me as he got even tighter. After he finished he pulled out and started to eat his own cum that was leaking out of his partners butt... I could not hold back any longer after seeing this so I positioned myself at the guys mouth and started to f*ck his mouth. As I was doing this he was jerking his cock. He felt so good that I could not hold it back any longer. I started to cum in his mouth and he did not stop sucking me. He swallowed my load and did not spill a drop. As I was cumming in his mouth this must have triggered his own orgasm because he started to cum as well. As he was cumming on his stomach his partner licked it off of him. I thought to myself damn not a drop was wasted tonight.

I guess now that the Gay Games are over I won't have this experience again for a while. But don't worry I'll make sure I keep you all up to date on what other sexual adventures I am in store for.

No comments: