May 1, 2007

7th Floor Crew

There have been a lot of talk about a group of University of Miami football players after Greg Olsen was drafted by the Chicago Bears. To be honest I really like the song the lyrics and link to the actual song are listed below.


If that b*tch only knew

That she was gettin’ muddied by the whole damn crew.

Parts of the second verse:

If your ho the one gettin’ f*cked on the 7th flo’

Then you would know, cuz the b*tch don’t want you no mo’

She’d tell you she met a guy who was nice and candid

I think they call him T-Good, or the “big d*ck bandit”

Say he had a big d*ck, but I thought it was random

Then he pull out the f*ckin’ Magnum trojan condom

And he said, “Baby, that’s not how it begin,”

Then he brought in all of his 7th flo’ friends

She found out there was more to Miami than just a football team

There’s also the 7th floor King Ding-a-Ling

She thought 5-2 was just my number, then she realized

You multiply the b*tch up, then you get my d*ck size

First I put it in the p*ssy, then in the butt

That’s all full, dog, the condom is filled up (it just busted)

CHORUS:

If your ho only know

That she was gettin’ f*cked on the 7th flo’

If that b*tch only knew

That she was gettin’ muddied by the whole damn crew.

Another verse:

What’s ya name? (Dub C)

Whatchya do? (Trick or treat)

How ya do it? (Check the bag and find my wee-wee)

TRUE!

We the boys from that Penthouse suite, slangin’ that d*ck

If you ain’t ‘bout the train, then f*ck you, b*tch

Cuz my boys gotta hit, too

Bend over and get tattooed by the boys from the 7th floor crew

You came a good girl, but you leavin’ a ho

You wonder why they call me Thundercat, but now you know

If the p*ssy’s nice and wet, you can believe I’mma f*ck it

Oh, that’s it, baby... suck it, suck it.

Chillin’ on the 7th flo’, I gotta let these chickens know

Big Greg is in the house, and I’m fittin’ to make these hoes choke

On my b*lls, on my d*ck, then I bust a n*t, quick

On her face, on her chest, stick my d*ck between her breasts

Come on, fellas, let’s get weird, stick ya d*ck up in her ear

While I’m laughin’ at these guys, a second n*t all in her eyes.


Follow this link to get to the song
7th Floor Crew



No comments: