May 14, 2007

Weekend Update

Weekend Update

Hello everyone I just wanted to let you guys know about my weekend. First I'll like to say I did not go to Looptopia and I'm a bit glad I did not. From what I've heard from a few friends of mine it was not really worth the effort of going downtown. However I still managed to have a little fun this weekend.

On Friday evening after work I went to get my hair cut to prepare for the weekend however since the wait was to long I was not able to get that done. So instead I went to the local grocery store picked up some Barcardi and diet Pepsi and headed home. Once home I made a few drinks and relaxed on the couch for a while. After I had a little of a buzz going on I decided to get ready to go out. So after I showered and changed I called a few buddies and we decided to go to dinner first. After dinner we went back to their place for a few more drinks. By this time I'm feeling really good. We than went to Sidetracks and met up with a few more friends there. After a hour or two of drinking and meeting new people we headed to "Rosceos".

While we where in Roscoes we continued to Drink, dance and migle with other peopel in the bar. The time was not 2am and Roscoes was closing but we where feeling to good to go home. So me and one of my friends decided that we should go to one of the after hours bar called "Charlies". Once we arrived in "Charlies" I'm not sure what happened but the energy hit us again and we started to dance our ass off. We continued to dance and flirt until 4am when they where closing. After this we decided to grab a bit to eat and headed over to Ihop (perfect to soak up the booze). While we where in line I made eye contact with several people and really enjoyed myself.

Saturday morning (or should I say evening) I did not manage to get out of bed until 3:00pm. After I dragged myself up I took a quick shower and tried to start my day which consisted of Cleaning and doing laundry as well as picking up my laundry from the dry cleanser. After all of this was done I decided NOT to go out tonight and just spend it at home watching TV.

Sunday I woke up with a great amount of energy. I called all the "mothers" in my life to wish them a happy mothers day. Then I went out to brunch with a friend of mine. After brunch I went back home and took a quick hour nap and got up and showered again. After that I changed clothes and went over to a friends house for a nice relaxing BBQ. After a few hands of poker I decided to call it a early night and managed to get to bed by 9pm.

There you have it the life and times of my weekend.

No comments: