May 1, 2007

My trip to Vegas part 2

As promised this is the continuation of the story about my Vegas trip I hope you enjoy reading it.

I laid down on the bed as he got the lube and put it on my cock. He said he wasn’t sure how much he could take be he’ll try. He then started to lower his ass onto my cock. The feeling was so amazing as his tight ass slip down my cock. His partner Chris started to kiss me and play with my nipples as David continued to suck Chris’s cock.

Adam sat on my cock until he had the entire thing buried inside of him. Once it was fully in his ass I looked up at the joy / pain expression that was on his face it was so erotic it really turned me on. After a few min of him getting use to me inside of him he slowly started to ride my cock. I tried to not thrust so much but it felt so good I could not help myself. I started to thrust my hips up shoving more and more of my cock deep inside of him. As I started to do this he started to moan really loud. I reached up and pulled his head down to mine and started to kiss him.

We embraced in a deep passionate kiss as I continued to thrust my cock deep inside of him. After a few minutes of this Adam told me he needed to take a break. As he got up to go to the rest room I looked over at David and Chris and they both said how hot that just looked. I asked Chris (Adam’s partner) if he’ll like to give it a try. So I reached over and put some more lube on my cock and passed it over to Chris who lubed up as ass. He straddled my cock and slowly engulfed the entire thing. Once I was planted deep into has ass I let him ride me as slow as he wanted. I reached up and started to stroke his cock as the pre-cum was coming out and falling on my chest. David by this time was kissing Chris while he was riding my cock.

Adam returned from the restroom watching me fuck his partner and could only smile. He got back into the bed and started to suck Chris’s cock so now there we where. Me fucking Chris, David kissing Chris (and stroking himself) and Adam sucking Chris cock. We kept this action going for a while until Chris could not take it anymore. We decided to switch positions again and this time I had Adam place his hands on the bed and bend over as I entered him from behind. As I slowly took aim with my cock I begin to penetrate him from behind. His ass felt as warm and inviting as it did just a few minutes ago.

I continue to thrust my cock deep inside his ass and I felt my cum ready to explode. His only request was for me not to cum in is ass so we backed off a bit. He removed my cock from his ass and proceeded to suck on it. After a few min of this we got back on the bed and he started to ride me again. This time as he was riding me I reached up and started to stroke his cock. I could feel his ass muscles getting tighter and I knew he would cum really soon. I started to thrust my cock in his ass as far as it would go. I grabbed him by his waist and forced him to take all of me inside of him. I knew I would not be able to last that long doing him like this. Then all of a sudden Adam let out an animal sound and started to climax all on my chest and stomach. As he was cumming I could feel the muscles in his ass contract and grab my cock in a massive grip. After he started to calm down from his orgasm he rode off of my cock and laid down next to me and we started to have a passionate kiss.

While all of this was happening Chris and David where busy having sex on their own next to us on the bed. David proceeded to tell Chris he was close so after he pulled out David wanted Chris and me to cum on his face. I got on my knees and place my still hard cock near Chris face and started to J/O. Chris was sucking David’s and my cock and we where jerking off right near his mouth. I felt my balls getting tight and knew I was going to cum soon. I then could not hold back anymore. I started to cum all over Chris’s face and in his mouth as he was swallowing my load, David also started to cum and added his load to mine. After Christ cleaned both of our cocks with his mouth Adam moved over and cleaned the remaining cum off of Chris’s face.

After we all calmed down and cleaned off we thanked each other for a wonderful night and David and I left headed back towards our hotel. This was my first night in Vegas and I just went back to my hotel room with a smile on my face from ear to ear.

No comments: