May 8, 2007

Change in Line Up

Hello readers,

It seems as though the time has come again for me to try and "switch up" my blog. In doing such I'm hoping to have more time to devote to it. One of the most noticible changes will be with the hotties of the day. I've decided to only make these a hottie of the Week. So on

Mondays I'll post one male and female hottie and maybe a bit of a bio on each. Along with a recap of my weekend

Tuesday I will try and devote to movie review / releases

Wednesday will be devoted to Fashion

Thursday will focus on Gadgets

Friday will be weekend events take place mostly around Chicago (since that is where I live).

Each day I will try to also post a sheet of my workouts

I might throw in a few surprises every now and again to keep you guessing and coming back for more. If anyone has any suggestions as to what they will like to see please let me know.

No comments: