Nov 2, 2006

Early Morning Workout part 1

Today was I had a great morning workout at the gym. It started at 4:45 when my alarm went off so I quickly get ready to head out. Once I get to the gym it was quiet as usual (which is why I like going so early). The regular morning people where there including Michael. Now to give you a bit of a back ground on Michael he's a guy I've admired from a far for over a year now. So as I'm in the gym working out I notice him starting to work out on the bench right next to me. We say are "hello" to each other and continue with our workout. Now it seemed like just a regular workout to me until he came over and started talking to me. This took me by surprise because he usually never talks to people when he's at the gym. So after a while we started to work out together.

After we pushed each other for a while in the gym we decided to do some cardio training so we got to the tread mill next to each other as we continued our workout and conversations. Then it was time to hit the showers so we went to the locker room to change. Now I was not thinking anything of this besides he was being a nice guy but I noticed it seemed like he was waiting for me to get into the shower area (again I brushed this off as him wanting to still talk) so while we're in the showers (which are private stalls) we continue our conversations. I tell him abou the new car I have and I much I'm enjoying it. Once we step out of the shower it appeared as though he must have been playing with himself because I notice his cock looked like it was swollen a bit. Seeing this excited me also. After we changed into our clothes we met outside the locker room. I asked him if he would like to see my car and he said yes. So then we preceeded to walk outside and I showed him my car he asked if I would mind taking him for a ride in it to see how it feels. I told him sure it's not a problem. I asked him if there was any place in paticular he'll like to go to he suggested his place,

He did not live that far away so it was not long before we got to his place. So after I get to his place he wanted to know if I wanted to stop in for a cup of coffee or anything before work. I told him I really don't drink coffee but if he had some juice that would be great. I went into his apartment and set on the couch while he went into the kitchen to get the juice. When he returned he turned the TV on and we watched a bit of the morning news then all of a sudden he looked at me and said that he really did not invite me to his place for juice and tv. When I looked over at him to ask him when he meant he leaned in and kissed me on the lips. I must admit this took me by surprise for a second. But once I came to my senses I returned the kiss to him. Then right then and there we started to make out on his couch. I was feeling this hard body that I have admired from a far for so long. After a while of making out he wanted to know if I wanted to take it to the bedroom. Of course I said YES!!! So we got off the couch and he let me to his bed.

Once we where there he pushed me down on this bed and started to kiss me again, however this time he also started to remove my shirt, pants and underwear. There I was laying naked on this amazing guys bed and all I could do was moan at the pleasure he was giving me. He worked all the say down from my lips to my cock not skipping any parts in between. Once he reached my cock he slowly placed it in his mouth and started to engulf it. He would put the tip in and move his tounge all around it and then take take in more. He continued to torture me like this for a while until I begged him to take it all. He started to blow me so good I knew I would not be able to last to long so I told him to come back up so I can kiss him. After he retuned back up I retunded the favor and started to kiss him and remove his clothes. After I got them all off I worked my way down to his cock and started to blow him. He was holding my head as he pressed it down further and further down his cock. I could taste his precum starting to leak into my mouth. His thrusting started to come faster and faster as he was hoving his cock down my throat. Just when I thought he was about to blow he pulled off. He said he did not want to cum this way. He said he wanted me to fuck him. I could not believe my lucky...

to be continued...



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am going to have to check out YOUR gym when I move to your neighborhood! You're a lucky one!

Stephen said...

What kind of car did you get?

Chicago's Bi Guy said...

I got a 2007 Honda Civic