Nov 6, 2006

Early Morning Workout Part 2

So after Mike told me he wanted me to fuck him I could not believe my luck. I asked him if he had any condoms which he went to the drawer to get (along with lube). Then he started to blow me again. After a few minutes of this he applyed some lube to my cock and started to jerk me off and make my cock slick. Then he preceeded to roll the condom on my cock with his mouth. As he was doing this he was also playing / lubing up his ass. Once the condom was on I told him I was ready.

He stood up on the bed and slowly started to lower himself on top of me facing away from me. From this position I watched as my cock ever so slowly dissappeared into his ass. He took just the head in at first followed by a few more inches. Then he proceeded to ride just that part. As he was doing this I could not help but moan because it felt so good and tight. After a few more minutes of this he took in more of my cock and then started riding it again. This went on for about 10 minutes until he had my entire cock up his ass. Once it was buried deep inside of him he sit on it to relax for a bit. Then he started to ride my entire cock. I just watched as my entire shaft went in and out of him. He started to ride my cock hard and fast and playing with my balls at the same time.

As he was doing this I could not help but grab him by his waist and start to thrust my hips up to meet his thrust. We kept going at this pace for a few minutes until he told me he was getting close. He stopped and took my cock out for a bit. Then he turned around to face me and set on my cock again. And started to ride me again. As he was facing me he leaned down and started to kiss me again on the lips as I returned the kiss. I grabbed him across his back and gave him a huge hug as I contined to thrust inside of him. He started to moan even louder this time and said he could not hold it back any longer. I released my grip of him and had him continue to ride my cock. As he was riding it he was also jerking off his own cock at the same time. Then I felt it.... His ass muscles got really tight... and then he started to make sort of a animal sound .... and then it hit me... He started to cum .... ropes... and ropes of cum just started to shoot out of his cock. He came all over my chest, stomach and a bit got on my face.. He shot off a good 5-6 spurts.

After he finished shooting his load he leaned back down towards me and licked his cum off of my face and chest. Then he asked if he could taste my load as well. When I said yes he got off of my cock and took off the condom. He then started to blow me and to jerk my cock off at the same time. He had such a good tight grip on my cock I knew I would not be able to last long. He kept jerking me off faster... and harder and I knew I could not stop it any longer.. I grabbed the back of his head and started to thrust my cock deep inside of his mouth. He continued to suck my cock as he matched my thrust and then it happened.. I let loose my cum deep inside his throat. He swallowed every drop without letting any get away. Once my orgasm started to slow down he did not stop until I was completly spent. Then he moved back up on the bed and cuddled up next to me for a few minutes. I told him this was a great way to start a morning but I had to shower again and get ready for work. So we went into the bathroom and took a shower together. After I got dressed and ready to go he asked if we could do it again sometimes. I told him I'm ready for it when ever he is.

No comments: