Nov 1, 2006

Halloween Parade In Chicago

Hello everyone I just wanted to let you know of the madness that is the Halloween Parade in Chicago. It takes place just a few blocks away from my house so me and a few of my friends went. It was a bunch of wild and crazy people out that night and the sights where fun to look at. Due to the weather I was not able to stay that long but I did enjoy what I saw especially one of my buddies that dressed up in a "goth" outift which looked really good on him. His partner on the other hand came dressed in 1800's attire.

I stayed for about a hour then headed home for some much needed "ME" time. I got home stripped to my birthday suit layed out on the couch and watched the end of "Dancing With The Stars". Then from there I channel surfed until Nip / Tuck came on, but by that time I was to tired to stay awake so I will comment about the show tomorrow when I get the chance to watch it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Umm... I'm not going to want to sit on that couch again!