Nov 6, 2006

Weekend Update



Hi everyone I just wanted to let everyone know about my weekend and what has been going on. This weekend started off pretty fast and slowed down even faster. It all started on Thursday afternoon. While I was at work I got a text message from my friend inviting me to his house for dinner. So I arrived at his house with a bottle of wine and a few of his other friends arrived and we had dinner while watching Grey's Anatomy. Then we decided to hit his bar around his house called Big Chicks. While we where there we had a few more drinks and talked to a few people before we decided to leave since mostly all of them had to get to work the next day. So me and his friend Sarah decided to take the train back to our area and after we got off the train I did not want to go home just yet so I decided I'll go to another bar by myself just to relax a bit more. I walked from the train station to the first bar I saw which was Spin. When I got inside I noticed posters of Jacob and Joshua from Nemesis. I did not know they were suppose to be there that night so I thought I'll stay just to see what they look like.



I order a Bacardi and diet coke and started to enjoy my drink when 20 -30 minutes later into the club walks Jacob and Joshua. I looked them over pretty quickly and thought the look pretty nice. So after a while I decided to talk over to them and ask if I can get there autograph for a friend of mine who's in love with them. As I was getting the autograph they also gave me a copy of one of their singles. We chatted for a bit and after a while they asked me if I would like to join them at another club. I thought what the hell I'm not working tomorrow so I joined them as we hit another club in the area called Minibar. While we where there it was a bit of the same thing just talking and drinking. I guess it was a good thing I was with them because all of the drinks where given to us for free. After about a hour there Joshua decided he was going to go back to the hotel for some sleep (I found out later he's addicted to hooking up with guys on line). So then it was just Jacob and myself along with a few other people and we decided to go to another bar this one was called Cocktails. As we where there we had a few more drinks and talked some more then around 2am they wanted to go downtown for some more fun. I decided I really should get home and call it a night. So they got in a cab and headed downtown.



Now by this time I was really ... REALLY drunk and don't remember to much ... However I did end up meeting a few guys at the local 7-11 and ended up talking to them for a while. They told me they where heading home for a few drinks and wanted to know if I wanted to join them. I said well since you're on my way home I can stop by for a drink or two. Once I got inside it became a bit foggy. I remember being lead into the bedroom and having some guy starting to kiss me. Then I remember another guy started to remove my clothes. I started to sober up really fast by this time. Then I started to remove the guy's clothes that was kissing me and before long all 3 of us was naked in the bed making out. Then it happened... someone brought out a bottle of lube and started to rub it on my cock. Then all of a sudden I felt myself being put inside of someone. It felt so good. After I was inside of him the other guy moved to the head of the bed and inserted his cock into the bottom's mouth. There we where having a 3 way in the strange apartment I did not know... with these strangers I did not know. After a few minutes of this I guess the other 2 guys where wondering what we where doing in the bedroom. Then I noticed the door open and the other two walked in. They did not say a word but I noticed them start to remove their clothes.



Once they where both completely naked they joined up on the bed and the two of them started to make out with each other. The guy that was getting blown removed his cock from the 1st guys mouth and started to join the new pair that was on the bed along side us. I continued to fuck the one guy that was on the bed and then one of the other guys got behind me and started to rim me. This felt so good as I was thrusting my cock in and out of the other guy. After a few minutes of this one of the new two guys asked if I would fuck him also. So I told him to get on all fours. Once he was in this position I aimed my cock at his hole and slowly started to push it inside of him. As I was pushing in he was pushing has ass back to take more of me inside of him. Once I was completely in I grabbed him by his waist and started to thrust my cock in his ass. One of the other guys moved under him and started to suck his cock as I was fucking him. Then another guy stood at the top of the bed and put his cock in the guys mouth. Then the final guy started to rim me again as I was fucking the bottom. As I was fucking him and seeing / feeling all of the action that was going on around me I could not hold myself back for to much longer. We where all moaning and I could tell it would not be that much longer before I came so I told the guy that I was getting close. I continued to fuck him harder and harder and I felt myself getting closer... Just as I knew I was about to cum I pulled my cock out of his ass and started to cum ... I shot my load all along his back and ass... then the guy that was getting the blow job started to moan loudly and I knew he was cumming in the guys mouth. This must have set the guy I was fucking because he started to cum in the guy's mouth that was blowing him. The other two continued to jerk off and started to cum as well. After that we all collapsed onto the bed in a heap of sweat and cum. We later got up and started to put our clothes on as we departed ways and went home.



When I woke up later that morning my head was throabing and my cock still had lube on it. I proceeded to take a shower and put on some fresh underwear and head back to bed. I decided to call a friend and see if he wanted to do lunch so I got out of the bed finally around 11:30. Once I met him for lunch I gave him the autographed poster and CD that the group had given me the night before. Then I went home and watched a few movies and crashed without going out that night. However I was awaken at around 1:30am on Saturday night.



Well to my surprise there where some flashing lights outside my bedroom window and when I decided to check it out I noticed to my HORROR that there was a huge house fire right across the street from me. A four story historic home had caught fire in the middle of the night and was up in blazes. This horrified me because as some people know me know I was a victim of a apartment fire not to long ago and this brought back some bad memories. I just looked in horror as fire fighters rushed to put out the fire and keep it from spreading. I stayed at my window for a good 45 min watching the action happen just across the steet and hoping no one was hurt. After it appeared they had the fire under control I knew I would not be able to go back to sleep so I just went into my living room and watched another movie. After about a hour and half of this I got really tired and went back to bed.



I awoke on Saturday morning full of energy and started the process of converting some of my VHS tapes onto DVD's. After I dubbed 2 movies I decided to go and grab something to eat so I called a buddy and we went to a local store for a late lunch and just hung out for a bit. I went back home and started to clean up for a bit. Watched a bit of TV and went to bed. Sunday was pretty much the same with no excitment. So like I said earlier... My week started off with a blast and settled down pretty fast.

No comments: