Nov 1, 2006

Upcoming Changes to this Blog...

I've decided it's time for a change to my blog. After reviewing other blogs I've decided to try and throw in some of my personal interest which includes (don't laugh anyone) exercise, cooking, clothes and entertainment.

So each week I will be doing some type of article of one (or more) of these topics they could be as simple as a easy as a 30 min healthy meal, or as complex as a complete upper body workout. But what I would need from all of you that read this blog is SUGGESTIONS. If there is something you would like to see me focus more on then let me know. If there is something that you think I should get rid of then let me know that as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sounds good! You should keep us posted on your diet/exercise routine! Some of us skinny guys need to beef up!