Apr 11, 2007

After work sex session


Well yesterday started off as any typical day I came in checked a few voicemails and then e-mails. However I had a message in my inbox from a guy name Dave, he wanted to know if I wanted to hook up for a round of sex. I told him I was at work but we could plan something later. So I spent most of my day thinking about sex with Dave (which is amazing everytime we have it).

So around 3pm I get a text from him saying he'll be ready by 5pm. I hurried up and finished a few open projects I had going on (basically getting my taxes done) and then hurried to my car to arrive at his place.

As I arrived there it was just like old times we have not hooked up in a few months but things where still the same. I arrived at his door and as I walked in started to remove my clothes. We did not say a word to each other as we stripped down naked. Then once we where both naked he went down on me right in the middle of his living room

I sat down in his chair as he started to work on my cock, moving is tongue all alone the head and down the shaft getting it nice and wet. As he was doing this I was playing with my nipples getting them nice and hard. He worked my cock all the way down this throat and then back up. I placed my hands on the back of his head as he worked my cock feeling it go deeper, and deeper down his throat. As he was deep throating me I noticed he was also jerking his own cock at the same time.

I could not take it anymore and felt my balls start to tighten up so I knew I had to fuck him soon. I pulled him off of my cock and stood up and told him I wanted to fuck him now. He pointed towards the coffee table and there waiting where the lube, condoms and poppers (for him).

I reached over and picked up the bottle of lube and applied it to his ass and he bend over the chair, and as I slowly inserted one, then two fingers inside of him. I felt his ass muscles clap down on my fingers and I knew he was going to be a tight fuck. I continue to work my fingers inside of him until I felt he had relaxed enough then I removed my fingers and placed the condom on my dick.

I placed the head of my dick at his ass opening playing with him for a bit. As he felt my cock at his ass he would push back trying to take me inside of him. I continue to do this game for a min and then he started begging me to fuck him. I slowly placed the head of my cock at his opening and slowly insterted it in him. He was so tight it almost sent me over the edge.

As I let him get use to the feel the head of my cock inside of him I could feel his ass muscles trying to pull me further inside of him. I slowly started to insert the rest of my cock into him inch by inch. Finally when my entire cock was burried up inside of him I slowly started to pull it back out.

By this time he was moaning really hard and I could tell he wanted me to fuck him bad. He took a hit of his poppers and started to push his ass back further on my cock. He felt so good doing this that I could not hold back any longer. I grabbed him by his waist and started fucking him. He was moaning and stroking his cock and I continued to fuck him fast and hard. He kept past with me and his breathing kept getting faster... and his moaning was getting louder. I slapped him on his ass as I watched my cock dissappear in and out of his ass.

I felt my balls once again getting tight and I knew I would not be able to hold back for that much longer. As my climex started to get closer I started to fuck him harder. Dave started to stroke his cock faster to keep up with me trusting and then he told me he was about to cum. I started to fuck him deeper now and told him I wanted to feel him cum while I was inside of him. As I said this he started to moan really loud and started to cum in his chair. This sent me over the edge as I felt his ass spasams and this just set my own orgasm off. I buried my cock as deep into his ass as it would go as I shot my load deep inside of him.

After my orgasm was over I continuded to thrust inside of him for a few moments until my cock became soft and popped out of him. He turned around and started to kiss my nech and chest and stroked my cock for a few strokes. I then thanked him for a great evening and started to put my clothes back on. As I put my clothes back on he commented on my body and how he could tell I've been working out. This turned me on so much since I've been working out 6x a week and it's nice to be notice especially from this guy who has a amazing body. I said thanks and if he ever wanted to hook up again to just sent me a text.



No comments: