Apr 12, 2007

Rave Slave Part 2

Abruptly, Mistress climbed off my face, released my legs and motioned for the crowd to close in. A man straddled my face and pushed a cock into my mouth. Quickly, he got into rhythm with the man fucking my ass, pushing and pulling me back and forth between their hard dicks. I was delirious with lust as these two men worked my body. My cock throbbed between my legs, but my hands were preoccupied with a pair of cocks that I was stroking. I was in cock heaven, and I loved it. I wrapped my legs around the waist of the man fucking me and urged him with my body to fill me as deep as he could.

The man pushed himself relentlessly back and forth in my hot ass, while the man at my head roughly fucked my mouth. Suddenly, I felt one of the cocks I was stroking begin to spurt and I felt his hot cum splash across my chest. Seeing that display caused the man in my mouth to pull out abruptly and spray his cum all over my face. He shot his cum all over my cheeks, my nose and across one eye.

That proved too much for the man in my ass, and with a roar, he plunged as deep as he could and fired off several hot bolts of cum into my hungry ass. At the same time, the cock in my left hand exploded, and I lifted my head to get as much of his huge load as I could in my mouth. The men spent themselves in me for long seconds before pulling away, leaving me whimpering on the mat in deprivation.

But I didn’t have long to wait. I felt myself being turned over, onto my knees, then I felt my hips being pulled backward until my gaping, dripping asshole found itself in contact with the head of a truly remarkable dick. I looked back and saw that I was about to be fucked by a huge, well-tattooed man with a fat 10-inch cock. I was apprehensive for a moment, but he took his time and simply pushed the head of his cock slowly until he had it in, then he let me slide down his wonderful, thick shaft. The man was back on his haunches, and on his instructions, I got on my knees and worked my butt back and forth, with the man’s hard, throbbing dick stretching my ass wonderfully and filling me to the brim.

As I rode the man’s massive cock, I was in position to take on three more cocks as they stood in front of me, and I alternated sucking and jacking them off, until they each grabbed their dicks and exploded all over my writhing body. They covered my face, neck and shoulders with their white cream, and it dribbled off my chin onto my chest.

I was shaking with lust, and the need to cum. I had not yet mastered the art of orgasming without a touch, so the need to cum was acute. Mistress seemed to sense this, and, for once, she took a measure of pity on me as she watched from the side, although her idea of pity was to make a display of my arousal.

“Why don’t you show us all how much you appreciate being fucked,” she said. “Why don’t you show us how much you like having a big, hard cock in your ass by jacking off and shooting your cum all over the mat. Do it for us. You know you love it. But don’t cum too soon. Make it last. I want you to scream when you finally explode in passion.”

Groaning, I took my cock in my fists and began to slowly work it up and down. I had to grit my teeth to keep from shooting off the moment I took my dick in hand. Slowly, I got into rhythm with the wonderful cock that was fucking me from behind and beneath. I stroked myself very carefully for long minutes, until finally, I heard a voice in my ear, the voice of the man fucking me. He was telling me to cum, to squeeze the hot cum out of his big long poker.

I gasped in lust as I felt something like an iron rod flow out the end of my cock, and with a scream I fired off two week’s worth of pent-up cum in front of me. The first shot arced several feet in front of me, eliciting oohs from the crowd. The rest splattered about the mat in front of me. At the same moment I was getting my much-needed relief, the cock in my ass swelled to impossible proportions, then I felt his wet cum fill my rectum to overflowing. He shot half-dozen distinct, hard bursts up my ass, as I milked his cock of all his precious cum.

When he was finished, he sort of disdainfully threw me forward off his cock, so that my chest, belly and cock smeared my cum all over the mat. Cum bubbled out my distended asshole as I seductively rolled my hips up and around in invitation. Cum dripped from my face in big globs as I groaned in lust that had only been momentarily sated.

Sensing the invitation, two well-built black men stepped up, knelt down with their licorice sticks and proceeded to fuck my holes. The one in front of me sat back on the mat, with his legs spread and his 9-inch cock pointing at the ceiling. I wasted no time in cramming my mouth full of his delicious black meat, at the same time that the other was straddling my thighs and dipping his cock into my open ass. He slid right in, all the way, and together they fucked me with powerful strokes as I lay flat on the mat, wallowing in the slime that I and others had left there.

After a few minutes of hard, steady fucking, I heard them groan simultaneously and felt them shoot cum deep in my ass and deep down my throat. They pulled away, and were quickly replaced by two more young black studs. Meanwhile, two men had slid to the mat on either side of me, filling my hands with their hard cocks. As the two blacks worked themselves in me, I gave these two cocks my best hand job and was soon rewarded by two cocks spurting prodigious amounts of cum that they chose to deposit in my hair. At the same time, I felt warm cum splatter across my back.

I could feel my cock beginning to harden again as I slithered on the mat. Involuntarily, I began a humping motion with my hips that brought a gasp and a groan from the man fucking my ass. He picked my hips up off the mat and began to fuck me hard and fast, as my hard dick bounced rhythmically under me. With a roar, the man fucking my ass pushed as deep as he could and let loose a long, thick load of cum. Ditto his friend, pumping hot white cream down my throat, filling my belly.

I was pulled back onto my knees and another big hard cock filled my ass and began to work at pumping all of the two previous loads of cum out of my ass and down the backs and insides of my thighs. Glancing through my mask of cum, I saw a man with an average-sized cock slide on his back and quickly engage me in a 69. He reached up with his hands, pulled my hard cock to his mouth and sucked me in, all the way to the hilt in one huge suck. I gasped from the pleasure of feeling a hot mouth on my cock while I was getting a hard cock in my ass. This was something I rarely got the chance to experience, and it triggered an immediate reaction. I reached over and inhaled his cock in my mouth while my hips went into overdrive, pushing my cock relentlessly into the man’s throat.

As I sank my cock deep in the mouth below me, I would pull away from the cock in my ass, and vice versa. Quickly, the two men sandwiching my body picked up the rhythm of my body, and worked me into a frenzy. Abruptly, my head was wrenched off the cock below me and I was confronted with two cocks at either side of my head. I grabbed them in each hand and quickly began alternating sucking the three cocks at my head. I panted and squealed as the sensations of lust swept over my body. I reached up and sucked the man at my left, then went to the man at my right, then the man next to him, then back to the man underneath me, and on and on.

It was too much. With my entire body spasming wildly, I felt my cock explode in a white-hot gusher of cum down the man’s throat below me. I think I screamed in passion as I erupted, and in that moment the cocks in front of me came in a rain of semen. The man below me shot a huge wad that splattered on my neck and jaw before oozing all over the hand that had been pumping his dick. The two men in front of me covered my face with a succession of wet cumshots that covered both of my eyes with white goo. From my right side, I felt a hot cum bolt smack my ear and the man finished by ejaculating all in my hair. Yet another man splashed his cum in my hair, which was already becoming matted from the cum that had been shot in it. Finally, as the man slid out from under me, I felt the man who had been steadily fucking my ass, pull out and baste my buns with an equally thick load of cum.

I knelt with my head down in momentary exhaustion, but that hesitation cost me. THWACK! I felt the riding crop slap my ass, smearing the cum that had just been deposited there. WHACK! She blistered me again, snarling, “No time to rest, whore! We’ve got cocks over here that need taking care of. Let’s go!” I was stood up for a moment, long enough for the room to see my cum-covered body, then I was pulled back to where a man with what was easily an 11-inch dick leaned back on the floor. He idly polished his magnificent, pink tool with a lubricant of some sort while I was instructed to squat over his dick, facing him. I did as I was bidden until I felt the head of his dick at my still-gaping asshole. With a long, seductive groan, I slid slowly down the man’s huge cock, impaling myself easily on his meat.

“Time for you to do the work, slave,” said Mistress as she curled the riding crop around my face, where cum still dripped slowly onto my chest and shoulders. I was glad at that point that I had gotten myself in good condition, because I was about to be put to the test like I had never been before. I worked my hips over the man’s long dong in a slow steady pace, and he quickly grabbed my cock and stroked me to renewed hardness. I felt, rather than saw, the crowd of men press in on us, and my mouth was quickly filled with a cock. After awhile, the man’s hands left my cock and he began to force my hips down faster and harder on his cock. He began to fuck upward with more purpose until he clenched his eyes shut and fired off a large cum load deep up my ass.

With a grunt, he pulled me off his cock and slid out from under me. I could feel his cum drip out my ass onto the mat below me. Immediately, his place was taken by a man with a big cock who fucked me from behind as I remained in a squatting position. Meanwhile, a group of men crowded around my head, pushing their cocks to my cum-covered face. I sucked with abandon at all of them, pulling my mouth off one and onto another in random succession. Every so often, a cock would shoot cum onto my face or in my hair, adding more slimy goo to the mask of cum that covered my head. Dimly, I felt the cock under me shoot and pull out, leaving his cum to drop onto the mat.

This went on through three more men either fucking me from behind or lying under me and making me ride them. Of course, a parade of men continued at my head, fucking my face and cumming in my mouth or on my writhing body. Sometimes the men fucking me would give my red, swollen dick a few strokes, to keep my lust at a fever pitch. I must have looked like an alien, with my head and face completely covered in a glaze of cum.

Finally, a fourth man slid underneath me and pulled my ass onto his cock. He wasn’t nearly as big as some of the others I’d had, maybe seven inches or so, and I barely felt him as I rode his slender hips. But then I sensed the crowd pull back a little, then my torso was pulled back, and I had an inkling of what was coming. Sure enough, a man knelt between my legs, aimed a solid 8-inch cock to my already-filled ass and pushed the head in. Slowly, he insinuated his dick in with the cock that was already in me until the two cocks were fully embedded in my unbelievably wide-stretched ass.

The two dicks seemed to spar with each other, each one vying to be the deeper of the two. Eventually, they began to establish a rhythm, filling me deep then backing away. I looked up through the blurry haze of cum that covered my eyes and saw that at least a dozen men surrounded us, jacking their cocks at the sight of me being double-fucked. Almost instinctively, I took my cock in hand and began to work it, reveling in the feeling of being so supremely degraded. Soon the duo in my ass picked up speed, as did the hands of those who were jacking off to the spectacle, me included.

Suddenly, the two dicks fucking me swelled to impossible size in my ass, and the men threw their heads back and fired off at the same time, bathing my ravished ass with their twin loads of cum. That caused me to shoot a surprisingly thick cum load up and over my abdomen, and then the room seemed to explode in orgasm, as all of the men surrounding us sent a rain of cum flying in every direction. They saturated every single inch of my body with thick, hot cum. I squeezed my cock hard to get every drop from my dick as I reveled in the cum rain that had washed over me.

When everyone was finally spent, the man in front of me pulled his wilted dick out of my ass, then I was rolled off of the man below me and was greeted by a pool of cum that had glommed off my body onto the mat. I was nearly spastic in my cum-hazed delirium. I sensed rather than saw that the locker room had emptied of nearly everyone, and I thought for a fleeting second that my ordeal was over.

But then I felt the riding crop under my chin, pulling my head out of the white slime that had pooled on the mat. As I was pulled into a kneeling position, I noticed that the thunderous music that had reverberated through the building all night had stopped.

“Time to really earn your keep now, slave,” Mistress said. “As you can tell, the music’s over, and in a minute all the hardcores will be coming down here looking for some action. What they’re going to get is a show. You think you’ve been fucked so far tonight? Buddy, you ain’t seen nuthin’ yet.”

It took a second for her words to penetrate my benumbed brain. I had already taken at least a dozen or more men in my ass – including two at the same! I’d had probably twice that many in my mouth and three times that many had cum on my body. I was lying in a huge pool of semen, covered from the top of my head to the soles of my feet in ejaculate. And I hadn’t been fucked yet?

Just then, however, another crowd of men, a couple dozen at least, piled into the locker room. This was a rougher crowd than previously, and they whooped and made obscene comments about the cum whore that lolled wantonly in the middle of the room. Many of them simply took out their cocks at the sight of me, and others stripped naked, hanging their clothes on the hooks that rimmed the room.

No one touched me, however, and that puzzled me until I saw the crowd part for two of the largest humans I think I’d ever seen. They were certainly the largest I could remember seeing, and the thing was that they were identical twins. They were both nearly seven feet tall and over 300 pounds of solid, coal-black muscle. Their heads were completely shaven and they were naked except for a miniscule thong that failed to adequately hide two of the biggest dicks I’d ever seen. They were still semi-soft, yet their dongs hung a good eight inches between their legs.

Mistress strolled up to me as I cleared my eyes of cum. “We’re going to play a game called rotisserie,” she said with a wicked smile. “This is Calvin and this is Clyde, and they are going to make… well, you’ll see. Gentlemen, you know what to do.”

The two men leered down at me as I instinctively shied away from them. They quickly lost their thongs, exposing their rapidly stiffening cocks. I watched amazed as they stroked them into something that resembled mahogany, massive slabs of meat that looked to be over a foot long, and were a good three inches in diameter. I had never taken a cock that big, let alone two at the same time.

All of that flashed through my throbbing brain in but a moment, as the twin giants reached down and picked me up as if I was a baby. One held me by the waist and without ceremony fitted the head of his dick to my open, swollen asshole. I had never felt anything like it as he pushed the slick head of his cock past my flaming sphincter and pushed his log up my ass in one steady thrust.

Although I had taken many a cock up my ass since becoming a gay man’s slave, nothing could have prepared me for the combination of pain and pleasure I felt as he rammed his pole up my butt. I would have screamed, but just as I dropped my head to yell, my mouth was crammed full with the other twin’s equally massive dick. As he supported me under my shoulders, he rammed his cock roughly into my throat and commanded me to, “suck my black motherfucking cock, bitch.”

My eyes watered and I had trouble breathing, since my mouth was stuffed full of cock and my nose kept getting covered by the man’s large balls, and by the remnants of cum that still streaked my face. Finally, my nostrils cleared enough so I could get a little air, nevertheless, the lack of oxygen made me even more light-headed than I already was. I seemed to lose touch with reality at that point, and things began to invade my consciousness, whispers of the life I’d had before I was attacked.

Meanwhile, the men who were brutalizing me had found their rhythm and began to fuck me in a way I’d never been fucked before. The intense pain of their initial intrusion as melded into a feeling of incredible sensuality, a sexual bliss I’d never experienced before. I wrapped my legs around the man fucking my ass, and I wrapped my arms around the man fucking my face, urging them both on. Incredibly, I realized that my cock had sprung up to full hardness yet again. The twins certainly noticed.

“Looks as if the whore likes it,” I heard one say. “Oh, he likes it, all right,” said the other. “Look at his cock.”

Indeed, my gleaming cock jutted up to the ceiling in full roar, as the men worked themselves in me. Suddenly, they flipped me over so I was facing the floor, their cocks seeming to gouge my mouth and ass wider as they changed position. But that didn’t change the fullness of my two orifices. They cored me like, well, like a rotisserie, like I was the meat on the skewer, with over two feet of cock in my body, seeming to rip me in half. I felt, rather than saw, the crowd come in close. Everyone was naked now, with rock hard cocks in hand. All except Mistress, who was bent over at the waist accepting a cock from behind as she watched her friends abuse me.

“Baste the whore, men,” she said in a flushed tone. “Can’t have a good roast without marinade.”

On cue, two or three men on each side of me fisted their cocks extra-hard and shot their loads on my back, another layer for my already cum-slick body. Relentlessly, the twins pounded their cocks in me, as men would come two or three at a time and shoot cum on me. They’d fuck me facing down for a while, then they’d flip me over and let the men cum on my chest side. Some of the cum stuck to me, but most of it slithered off my body and onto the mat, widening and deepening the pool of cum that was gathering on the mat.

My cock was almost painfully hard, but I had no way to relieve myself. Fortunately, as I was faced downward, some one ran his hand to my cock and began to milk me with soft strokes. That seemed to signal the twins, because their pace quickened and I heard their grunts that told of their approaching orgasm. I was giddy with lust as their cocks pulsed even larger than before, before their heads seemed to explode. I thought I was going to drown as the man in my mouth filled my throat and pumped his cum straight into my stomach. I gave a strangled groan as he filled my belly with his red-hot seed, even as his brother filled my ass with so much cum that it ran out my ass, past his cock and over my balls and iron-hard cock. Dimly, I felt the hands working my cock quicken and I suddenly deposited a load that felt like a gallon, but really only amounted to a small bit of semen, being it was my fourth orgasm of the night. eposited a load that felt like a gallon, but really only amounted to a small bit of semen, being it was my fourth orgasm of the night.

No comments: