Apr 23, 2007

Weekend wrap up

Hi everyone welcome to another edition (actually the first edition) of weekend wrap up. I will try to make this a weekly Monday feature to catch everyone up on what happened doing the weekend with me and my friends (don't worry guys I'll change the names to protect the innocent). This weekend was packed full of excitment just like last weekend so let's just drive right into it.

Friday:

Pretty uninventful day with the exception of the gym I did not do much of anything on this day so we're going to skip to when the fun starts and that would be.....


Satuday:

Woke up feeling wonderful and refreshed since I did not go out drinking the night before. When I awoke at 0700 it was such a wonderful day I decided to hit the gym pretty early so I got up and took a quick shower before I changed into my gym clothes. When I got to the gym I decided to take one of the spin classess offered (if you've never taken a spin class you should they are AMAZING). After spin class I went into the locker room for a nice relaxing session in the steam room. I stayed in there for a few minutes stretching my muscles out and relaxing (also had a very interesting conversation with a person in there).

After a quick shower at the gym I rushed home to change clothes because I was going to head out with my sisters for my birthday celebration. Once they arrived I decided to drive my car since it would have been easier to get around town. We arrived in Evanston and had lunch at Chilli's. It was a great time and I'm sure most of the people in there thought we where crazy since when ever we get together we always make each other laught. The waitress we had was even trying to pick me up as I was having lunch with my sisters (but I'm trying to decide if I will talk about that further in detail). After lunch we decided to do a bit of site seeing since it was a wonderful day so we went for a walk in downtown Evanston, we even took a few pictures while we where there (which I will be posting on myspace pretty soon). Once we got tired of Evanston we decided to jump in the car and check out a few of the other homes in the area (my sisters are a bit crazy that way). After we finished doing this I drove back to my home said my good byes then quickly changed to get ready for my friends Birthday party.

I arrived at "Davids" house to celebrate his boyfriends "Peters" birthday it was a amazing time. There had to be around 40 people there and everyone seemed to be getting along with everyone quite well. I managed to work my way around the round spotting the people I won't mind having sex with . One of the ones I really was feeling arrived with someone else so that made it a bit more difficult. Neither the less I had a amazing time and stayed there drinking and talking to people for a few hours then I had to leave to head out to another party. My buddy Jay arrived and then we went to a few bars the first of which was a place called Big Chicks. I will admit I've only been there maybe 4-5 times and each time I've been there I did not have any fun, however today was different. I don't know if it was becaused I had a STRONG buzz going on or if it was the amazing music they where playing but I had a BLAST. I was dancing my ass off and flirting with a lot of hot guys. We stayed there for a few hours enjoying the scene then decided it was time to move on enter Charlies.

Now for those of you not familiar with Charlies it's mostly a country western bar UNTIL 2am then from that time it's a amazing dance club. Wall to wall shirtless guys just dancing, drinking and having a good time. Jay and I meet up with a few of his other friends and started to make the rounds of this bar and decided to get a drink. As we where heading to one of the bars I ran into a few other guys that I know and we started talking and making out (by this time I'm pretty drunk now). I rejoin my other friends then we get our drinks and head towards the dance floor. We're all dancing and grinding and feeling on each other (at least I was) I don't remember his name but I started making out with one of the guys and one thing lead to another and the next thing I know he had his back towards me and he undid his pants and pulled them down past his ass and then he removed my penis from my pants and we begin to .... well you know what we started to do. I must admit I got a bit of a rush from it especially knowing that we where in a sea of people all around us and knowing anyone of them could see. Actually I know one couple that did notice because as we where doing it I looked over at them and they just looked at us and gave a knowing smile. After we where all finished and done me and my friend Jay decided we've had enough and went home. I think I got back in my apartment around 0430 and crashed in the bed.


Sunday:

Sunday morning I woke up around 10:00 with a killer headache and a major need for food. I texted a few of my buddies to see if any of them wanted to do brunch or just hit McDonalds. When I finally got a hold of one of them we decided it would have been easier to just hit McDonalds. As I was getting in the shower I got a text from another buddy that wanted to get a poker game going on his roof deck since it was a wonderful day. I texted him back and told him I'll be there after I took care of a few things (mainly my stomach). My buddy arrived and we headed to McDonalds for a bite to eat as we had to deal with not only the people outside because of the weather but we also had to deal with the crowd that was there do watch the Cubs game (I live a few blocks from Wrigley Fields). So we finally made it to McDonalds got our food and set down and ate. After that we went shopping for a few items. Three hours later I remembered about my buddies poker game so I had my friend drop me off at his house. When I got there no one was playing poker but everyone was on the roof deck enjoying the sun and getting a sun tan so I decided to join them. We stayed up there for a few hours drinking, talking and having a good time then decided to take our drinks to a more open area so we headed to a bar. Now the bar we went to was Big Chicks (seems like I just left that place) we had a few drinks and food than one of my other buddies joined us and after about a hour we decided to split and hit a few other bars.

Once I left Big Chicks Me and "Michael" headed to Roscoes where we grabbed a pitcher of Long Island Ice Tea (YUMMY) and made the rounds. There where a lot of attractive guys there but my buddy Michael was not interested in any of them (he likes the brothers what can I say) so then after we finished our pitcher we headed to Sidetracks where we started to make the rounds and enjoy ourselves there as well. After a few hours Michael had to leave to go and watch a friend perform a few songs at a bar so now I was stuck at the bar by myself. However I've made arrangements to meet up with a chat room buddy of mine named "Wesley". Wesley plays for a gay basketball team and let me just say that there where a LOT of attractive guys there that day. I must admit I had my eyes on a few but the one that really caught my attentioin was my Wesley's friend "Chip". He had of of the most amazings bodies I've seen in a long time and seemed to be a really nice guy. We had a few drinks conversations however by this time I really needed to get home and get ready for work in the morning. So I took a few pictures with them (again which will be posted on myspace sometimes in the near future) said my good byes and went home. As I got home I could not get Chip out of my head so I had to take care of business and masturbate to the thought of him before I settled down for a nice relaxing bed time, and that there everyone was my weekend wrap up.

No comments: