Apr 9, 2007

Gym shower room story

The strangest thing happened to me in the gym locker room. After I finished a hard cardio workout I decided to go into the sauna / steamroom and relax for a bit. So I go in there and there are already 3 other guys in the room so I find a spot and sit in my towel and lean back and relax.

Now I'm on the top bench and there is this guy that's sitting on the bench below me and a bit over to the side. As I'm relaxing with my eyes close I open them and notice that he's looking up my towel. Now why I don't like people having sex in the steam room I must admit I got a bit excited. So I lean back and relax a bit more... after a few min I open my eyes again and notice he's looking up my towel again, so now I decided to have a little fun. I decided that if he wanted to look I'll give him something to look at. So I start to rub my crotch through my towel. As I'm doing this I notice my cock is starting to get harder and harder. I notice the guy appearing to get more interested. I'm getting more turned on knowing this guy is looking at my cock getting hard and it's making me so excited.

Then I snap back into reality and realize hey this is not cool but it's a bit to late. I try to get soft and my cock wont' listen it continues to grow. Now I'm trying to think of non sexual things to get my cock soft but it won't go down so I had to hurry out of the steam room and get into the showers before it was to late.

As I'm in the showers (which are private stalls) and cooling down after my steam room. I'm soaping myself up and facing the door of the shower as I'm washing I notice another guy walking pass LOOKING into my stall between the crack from the door and the hinges. He stood there for a few seconds looking at me as I washed my cock.

I'm not sure if it's my new body that I have or if I never noticed guys looking at me before but it's very exciting to get reactions from people like that even though I won't do anything in the gym.

No comments: