Apr 13, 2007

Rave Slave Part 3 (final)

eposited a load that felt like a gallon, but really only amounted to a small bit of semen, being it was my fourth orgasm of the night.Unbelievably, the twins weren’t done, but rather, they flipped me around facing up, then pulled their cocks out with loud pops and swiveled me around so that the man who had been in my ass was now at my head, and vice versa. I felt an enormous feeling of loss when they wrenched their dicks from my body, but that only exacerbated the pain/pleasure I felt when they crammed their dicks back in me. I vaguely recall the slightly tangy taste of the cock that had cum in my ass, as he plunged his dick into my throat. They fucked me in something approaching a frenzy for just a few more minutes before I felt them cum again. In the position my head was in, I couldn’t begin to swallow the cum load of the man in my throat, and his cum dripped down my cheeks and into my hair.This time, they eased themselves out of me, then laid me back into the pool of cum. I was sprawled out, exhausted, trembling on the mat as I wallowed in the cum of several hundred men who had passed through the room. The drugs that my former master had given me earlier in the night had long since peaked. My mind was a hollow shell, as I lay there nearly comatose.But when I opened my bleary eyes, I could see there were still a dozen or more men left surrounding me, all naked and looking down at me with hungry looks. And Mistress was still there, still calling the shots. She, too, had a feral look about her, and I wondered what was next. I began to get scared at that point, but then Mistress’ look softened a bit as she knelt down between my widespread legs. With both hands, she cradled my ravaged cock, then she snaked her right hand between my cum-flooded butt cheeks, to my gaping, swollen anus. Slowly, she worked her hands over my groin. With her left hand she slowly stroked my cock, which began to show signs of renewed life. With her right hand, she slowly worked her fingers at my distended hole. She quickly had three fingers pumping slowly, methodically in my ass. After all it had been through, three fingers didn’t seem like much. When she began to add her pinky to the three fingers, though, it began to dawn on me what she was about. Sure enough, before long, Mistress folded her thumb into her palm and began to push. She took her time about it, rhythmically stroking my now rock-hard cock, getting me relaxed and open to her. Nevertheless, when she reached the knuckles at the base of her fingers, I tensed slightly, and that elicited a purr of satisfaction, because she abruptly pushed her fingers hard into my ass until her whole hand was buried up to her wrist, then she curled her fingers into a ball, significantly expanding the size of the fist in my rectum. I screamed this time, loud and long. Mistress didn’t back away, but began to pump her fist powerfully back and forth. Even though her hands were relatively small, I had never had this done to me, and at this stage of the night, with the dawn’s light streaming through the dingy windows high above the room and my body at the long end of an incredibly abusive orgy, it was painful. At the same time, the pleasure in my lust-fogged mind, from the felling of being fisted and stroked at the same time, was incredible.Back and forth, Mistress pumped her fist wetly in my ass, sinking deeper with each thrust until at one point she had her arm imbedded in my ass halfway to her elbow. I think I passed into some state beyond bliss, beyond any conscious, coherent thought except the tactile pleasures Mistress was inflicting on my sex-ravished body.Through cum-blurred eyes, I saw the remaining men begin to surround me. There were maybe a dozen or so, all of them beating their meat as they watched Mistress’ assault on me. I closed my eyes as a kaleidoscope of swirling images ransacked my mind. I felt myself being transported to some distant cosmos, as I writhed around the arm that was impaling me. I shook and I shimmied in the cum bath that pooled on the mat.From somewhere far away, I seemed to remember hearing myself scream, then my guts seemed to flow out my groin as a fifth orgasm swept out in the bubbling cum shot that oozed out the end of my cock. I stiffened and jerked as the powerful climax rippled through my body. The last thing I remember was a final rain of cum that showered over my body, covering my face and chest in another layer of cum.I don’t know how long I lay passed out on that mat, but when I awoke the shadows were beginning to lengthen. I came to with a start, at the realization that I was alone – utterly, completely alone. The first time I tried to move, however, pain screamed from virtually every muscle in my body. I also tried to open my eyes and found them nearly covered with a thick crust of dried cum. I picked my head up off the mat to discover my hair was sticky with a still-viscous goo from under my head. I looked down and saw my body was streaked with scratches and red marks from being manhandled so roughly for so long. I was encased in a web of dried and nearly dried semen, not unlike the prey of a spider. As I came to a more wakeful state, I realized that my entire crotch area throbbed in pain from being so severely manipulated. My dick and scrotum were chapped from all the abuse and from all the cum that had dried around the area. But it was my ass that was really sore. It felt like a sequoia had been thrust up my rectum, and, incredibly, there was still wetness around my swollen anus.As I began to move, I felt my stomach churning, and when I went to roll over, the room went into a spin, I saw stars and my belly regurgitated a fairly impressive amount of cum. In sudden, rapid need for water, I crawled painfully to the next room, the old bathroom that led into the showers. I managed to find a faucet that rendered rusty-colored water that I slurped up like it was the finest wine.When I had gotten something to drink, I pulled myself painfully to my feet, using the sink as support. I managed to shamble back into the locker room, then I stumbled to the stairs leading up to the gym. Panic was beginning to grip me as I stumbled and crawled up the cold, bare stairs. I collapsed when I reached the top of the stairs and realized that I was indeed alone. Alone with no idea where I was, naked and filthy after a completely, deliciously degrading experience as the whore for a party of several hundred men. Just trying to piece together what happened brought my cock stirring to life, despite my fear, but it was much too sore to do anything with.Besides, I was trying to get my foggy mind to comprehend the fact that there was no trace of the previous night’s activities, nothing that would have indicated that several hours earlier this gym had been throbbing with sound, with energy, with people, hundreds of people. Outside, it was another story. The area surrounding the old school was littered with beer cans and empty liquor bottles. But there was not a soul in sight.And as the sobering reality of my situation hit me I completely broke down. I bawled like a baby, cursing the fate that had robbed me of my identity and had turned me into such a slut. I had been trained to believe that what I was doing was normal, but at that moment, I knew something wasn’t right about the way I was living. But that didn’t solve my immediate problem, and as the day darkened into night, my fear began to unhinge me. I crawled back downstairs, huddled on the still-slimy mat where I’d been gangbanged and finally fell into a fitful sleep. The next day I felt a little stronger and explored the area. Because I was unable to find any clothes, I knew I had to be careful not to attract attention. I managed to find some scraps of junk food, half-eaten hamburgers and some doughnuts that had been left over from the rave.After spending another night in the locker room, panic really set in, because it appeared that I had truly been abandoned, left to whatever fate came my way. And that’s just what happened that third day at the school. I was scavenging the grounds looking for food, when I sensed something, and turned around to see a large police officer staring at me. He looked me up and down, then a leering smile slowly widened on his face. As he licked his lips in a lascivious manner and rubbed his bulging crotch, my blood began to chill. Somehow I knew my life as a gay sex slave was about to take a turn for the worse.

No comments: