Jan 23, 2008

CTA love connection leads to a proposal

I was told about this video just the other day and thought I would share it with all of my readers. It just shows that love can come at the strangest places and times and to always keep your heart open to meeting people. Granted I did get a bit emotional watching the video (I think the guys getting emotional is what really got to me). Plus it gave me a bit of hope that I could find love also.

So if anyone in Chicago takes the Purple Line express to Evanston in the mornings be on the look out for me.


2 comments:

redgalaxoid said...

Well, I think finding love in a bus stop isn't as unlikely as it sounds. If you think about it, it's pretty much the same as meeting some one in a bar, or even online. At the beginning, you're both strangers, so it requires a little bit of courage to start a conversation...just to see what happens. As with this two guys, maybe it could turn out a really good thing.

Charles said...

I happened across your blog quite by accident and have been stopped by off and on throughout the day. I hope someday to be as lucky as the couple in this video. Thanks so much for posting this!