Jan 23, 2008

Trying to Make better Eating Habits

The following are pics of my last two meals that I created as well as a look into my fridge. I really need help to try and lose the final 10lbs I've been trying to get to lose for the past 4 months.


The picture below is of my meal over the weekend which included broiled chicken breast and a side of spinach with a glass of milk. I know it does not look like much but I'm working on it.




This picture is of what I had last night. It's 3 turkey tacos with lettuce salsa and a bit of shredded cheese on a flour tortillas and a bottle of Gatorade. I do not put sour cream on this meal.



This final picture is a quick snap of my fridge. Which consist of (starting from the bottom to the top), Gatorade to stay hydrated, steak for the protein. Middle level fruits, bread lunch meats. The top section is a bunch of mixed of items.


I know this is a really boring post and I'm not even sure why I decided to post it. I guess maybe if I force myself to actually "SEE" my food maybe I'll make better eating habits for myself.





2 comments:

nickabouttown said...

Good god your fridge is full! :)

Chicago's Bi Guy said...

Well you know what they say... you have to eat around 6 small meals a day in order to lose weight.