Jan 10, 2008

What would you do?

Well here is the situation that I am faced with. I was going through a few of my old e-mails and came across one I have not spoken to in a while. I sent this person a message and 5 min later I received a text message from him. It turned out I remember why we lost connection (he started to date someone and wanted to be faithful which I respected). Well what happened after he sent me the text he started to get sexual with me. Saying he wanted to know if I wanted to come over to his place and mess around. Once he said this I was under the impression that he broke up with his B/F but it turned out they are still together.

Now I know I might sound like some of the “typical” gay guys that you might hear about but I really wanted to hook up with this guy. I mean he’s everything I look for in a person (physically appealing, very passionate, plus we always have a good time together). The only problem is that he only wants to have a physical relationship and nothing more. Oh and it turned out he’s still has a boyfriend but he just wants to mess around because according to him he really enjoyed our connection also.

Now I will admit I told him that I was not available for anything today but I did leave the door open. I told him that if we did hook up it would only be oral and nothing more than that and he seemed to be ok with that. I know this might sound in contraction to what I mentioned earlier about wanting to be in a relationship but I must admit I’m weak. I have the tendency to give in to temptation to easily when it comes to sexual relationships. I was wondering if I’m the only one that has this problem or if there are others like me that read this understands where I’m coming from and if you do how do you resist the temptation to give in to you sexual desire?

No comments: