Jan 15, 2008

Favorite Stories

Not before I post my favorite stories I want to start off by saying I'm a changed person. I'm no longer the "whore" I use to be when I first started this blog (or at the end of 2007 for that matter). These are a few of my adventures that I've had in my early days of writing this blog.

Gay Games Opening In Chicago

Gay Games Closing In Chicago

Vegas Part 1

Vegas Part 2

Meeting Nemesis Rising

I want to stress in the above story NOTHING happened with me and the guys from Nemesis Rising (although I would not have objected to that happening).

Also I would like to acknowledge a few great guys I've happened to meet since I've started this blog and they are

Justin

He is such a great guy and we have a amazing time when we hang out (at least from what I can remember). The other guy I would like to acknowledge is

Troy

He is such a amazing guy and I must admit when I first met him I thought he might be one of those "pretty boys" that think they are better than anyone else. But he's nothing like that. He's really a down to earth caring type of guy.

1 comment:

JUSTIN said...

You're such a great guy!